Bulls Odds to Win 2023-24 NBA Championship
The Chicago Bulls (7-14) can't have serious championship aspirations this season, as they currently have +15000 odds to win the 2023-24 NBA title. Next up on their schedule is a matchup on Wednesday, December 6 at home against the Charlotte Hornets, tipping at 8:00 PM ET.
Find the latest NBA odds with BetMGM, the King of Sportsbooks!
Bulls NBA Championship Odds
|To Win the NBA Championship||+15000||20th||Bet $100 to win $15000|
|To Make the Finals||+8000||-||Bet $100 to win $8000|
|To Make the Playoffs||+150||-||Bet $100 to win $150|
Think the Bulls can make a run this season? Put your picks to the test and bet with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bulls Standings Information
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Bulls Team Stats
- This season, the Bulls have won seven games so far (7-14).
- The Bulls have a 6-6 record at home and a 1-8 record on the road.
- The Bulls have a 3-5 record in games they were listed as favorites, while finishing 4-9 when listed as underdogs.
- While the Bulls have won just one game when favored by three or fewer points this season (1-3), they have a pair of wins in four games when favored by three or more points.
- When underdogs by three or fewer points this season, the Bulls have a 2-3 record. They are 2-6 when underdogs by more than three points.
Bulls' Top Players
- DeMar DeRozan leads the Bulls in points and assists per game, scoring 21.5 points and distributing 4.9 assists.
- Nikola Vucevic leads Chicago in rebounding, grabbing 10.0 rebounds per game while also scoring 15.6 points a contest.
- Coby White leads the Bulls in three-point shooting, making an average of 2.9 shots per game from beyond the arc.
- Alex Caruso and Patrick Williams lead Chicago on the defensive end, with Caruso leading the team in steals by averaging 1.4 per game and Williams in blocks, averaging 0.9 per contest.
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.