Northwestern Odds to Win 2024 March Madness
The Northwestern Wildcats (6-1) are not likely in the running to win the national championship at the conclusion of the 2023-24 college basketball season, as oddsmakers have listed them at +20000 on the moneyline to win it all.
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
The Wildcats are set to play the Detroit Mercy Titans in a home contest on Sunday, December 10. This bout begins at 2:00 PM ET. There are no odds set yet for this matchup.
Northwestern NCAA Men's Basketball Championship Odds
|Current||+20000||61st||Bet $100 to win $20000|
|Preseason||+20000||58th||Bet $100 to win $20000|
Sign up at BetMGM today to place futures bets on college basketball!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Northwestern Team Stats
- Northwestern averages 73.7 points per game (214th in college basketball) while allowing 66.9 per outing (93rd in college basketball). It has a +48 scoring differential overall and outscores opponents by 6.8 points per game.
- Northwestern is 5-0 as the favorite and 1-1 as the underdog.
Check out the latest futures and game odds for Northwestern and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Northwestern Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 1-1 | Q2 Record: 1-0 | Q3 Record: 2-0 | Q4 Record: 2-0
- Northwestern has one win over Quadrant 1 opponents, tied for the 14th-most in Division 1.
- Northwestern has tied for the 22nd-most Quadrant 2 wins in the nation (one).
- Northwestern has tied for the 15th-most Quadrant 3 wins in the country (two).
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Best Northwestern Players
- The Wildcats points and assists leader is Boo Buie. He racks up 20.3 points per game and records 4.1 assists.
- Northwestern's rebounding leader is Brooks Barnhizer, who averages 7.7 per game.
- The Wildcats are led by Buie from beyond the arc. He knocks down 2.3 shots from deep per game.
- Northwestern's steals leader is Ty Berry, who grabs 2.0 per game. Matthew Nicholson leads the team averaging 1.7 blocks a game.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.