Illinois Odds to Win 2024 March Madness
Oddsmakers expect strong results from the Illinois Fighting Illini (5-1), giving them the 24th-best odds among all college basketball teams and the top odds among Big Ten teams to win the national championship at the end of the 2023-24 season, at +6000 on the moneyline.
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
The Fighting Illini visit the Rutgers Scarlet Knights, with the tip at 4:00 PM ET on Saturday, December 2. There are no odds set yet for this contest.
Illinois NCAA Men's Basketball Championship Odds
|Current||+6000||24th||Bet $100 to win $6000|
|Preseason||+6000||24th||Bet $100 to win $6000|
Sign up at BetMGM today to place futures bets on college basketball!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Illinois Team Stats
- Illinois averages 77.8 points per game (123rd in college basketball) while allowing 58.7 per contest (eighth in college basketball). It has a +115 scoring differential overall and outscores opponents by 19.1 points per game.
- While Illinois has failed to pick up a win in one game when favored by three points or fewer, it is a perfect 5-0 when favored by 3.5 or more points.
Check out the latest futures and game odds for Illinois and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Illinois Quadrant Records
- Q1 Record: 0-1 | Q2 Record: 0-0 | Q3 Record: 1-0 | Q4 Record: 4-0
- Illinois has tied for the 48th-most Quadrant 3 wins in the nation (one).
- Illinois has four wins against Quadrant 4 teams, tied for the 12th-most in the nation.
Quadrant records are based on computer rankings, not NCAA NET rankings. Here's what they mean: Quadrant 1: Home vs 1-30, Neutral vs 1-50, Away vs 1-75 | Quadrant 2: Home vs 31-75, Neutral vs 51-100, Away vs 76-135 | Quadrant 3: Home vs 76-160, Neutral vs 101-200, Away vs 136-240 | Quadrant 4: Home vs 161-plus, Neutral vs 201-plus, Away vs 241-plus
Best Illinois Players
- Terrence Shannon Jr. leads the Fighting Illini in scoring (19.5 PPG) and assists (2.8 per game).
- Quincy Guerrier paces Illinois with 7.8 rebounds per game.
- Shannon is the top three-point shooter for the Fighting Illini, connecting on 3.0 per contest.
- Illinois' steals leader is Shannon, who grabs 1.5 per game. Guerrier leads the team averaging 1.2 blocks an outing.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.