Colts Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
As of now the Indianapolis Colts are 15th in the NFL in terms of odds to win the Super Bowl, listed at +10000.
Watch the Colts this season on Fubo!
Colts Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the AFC South: +1800
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +10000
Looking to place a futures bet on the Colts to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Watch the Colts in person this season! Click here to buy tickets on Ticketmaster.
Colts Super Bowl Odds Insights
- The Colts are 15th-best in the NFL in terms of their odds to win the Super Bowl (+10000), but only 16th-best according to computer rankings.
- In terms of their Super Bowl odds, the Colts have had the 15th-biggest change this season, improving from +15000 at the start to +10000.
- The Colts' chances of winning the Super Bowl, based on their odds, are 1%.
Indianapolis Betting Insights
- Indianapolis' record against the spread is 8-4-0.
- The Colts have played 12 games this season and eight of them have hit the over.
- The Colts have not yet lost as the moneyline favorite this season, going 4-0.
- This season, Indianapolis has been the underdog seven times and won two of those games.
- The Colts rank 14th in total offense (342.5 yards per game) and 25th in total defense (355.3 yards allowed per game) this year.
- On offense, the Colts rank eighth in the NFL with 25 points per game. Meanwhile, they rank 27th in points allowed (355.3 points allowed per contest).
Colts Impact Players
- In 11 games, Gardner Minshew has passed for 2,284 yards (207.6 per game), with 10 TDs and seven INTs, and completing 62.8%.
- On the ground, Minshew has scored three TDs and picked up 52 yards.
- In 11 games, Zack Moss has rushed for 723 yards (65.7 per game) and five scores.
- In the passing game, Moss has scored one time, with 20 catches for 144 yards.
- Michael Pittman Jr. has 87 receptions for 889 yards (74.1 per game) and four TDs in 12 games.
- In seven games, Jonathan Taylor has run for 414 yards (59.1 per game) and four scores.
- Zaire Franklin has been wreaking havoc on defense, delivering 130 tackles, 2.0 TFL, 1.5 sacks, and three passes defended for the Colts.
Bet on Colts to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Colts Player Futures
2023-24 Colts NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||Jaguars||L 31-21||+1600|
|2||September 17||@ Texans||W 31-20||+5000|
|3||September 24||@ Ravens||W 22-19||+750|
|4||October 1||Rams||L 29-23||+10000|
|5||October 8||Titans||W 23-16||+75000|
|6||October 15||@ Jaguars||L 37-20||+1600|
|7||October 22||Browns||L 39-38||+6600|
|8||October 29||Saints||L 38-27||+10000|
|9||November 5||@ Panthers||W 27-13||+150000|
|10||November 12||@ Patriots||W 10-6||+150000|
|12||November 26||Buccaneers||W 27-20||+15000|
|13||December 3||@ Titans||W 31-28||+75000|
|14||December 10||@ Bengals||-||+30000|
|16||December 24||@ Falcons||-||+8000|
Odds are current as of December 4 at 5:19 AM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.