Colts Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
As of November 29 the Indianapolis Colts' odds of winning the Super Bowl, +12500, rank them 19th in the league.
Watch the Colts this season on Fubo!
Colts Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the AFC South: +1800
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +12500
Looking to place a futures bet on the Colts to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Watch the Colts in person this season! Click here to buy tickets on Ticketmaster.
Colts Super Bowl Odds Insights
- The Colts are only 19th in the league in terms of their odds to win the Super Bowl (+12500), but 15th-best according to computer rankings.
- In terms of their Super Bowl odds, the Colts have had the 12th-smallest change this season, improving from +15000 at the beginning to +12500.
- The Colts have a 0.8% chance of winning the Super Bowl, based on their moneyline odds.
Indianapolis Betting Insights
- Indianapolis has seven wins in 11 games against the spread this year.
- The Colts have seen seven of its 11 games go over the point total.
- The Colts have won all three of the games they have been favored on the moneyline this season.
- Indianapolis has entered the game as an underdog seven times this season and won twice.
- The Colts rank 15th in total offense (341.4 yards per game) and 24th in total defense (353 yards allowed per game) this year.
- On offense, the Colts rank eighth in the NFL with 24.5 points per game. Meanwhile, they rank 27th in points allowed (353 points allowed per contest).
Colts Impact Players
- Zack Moss has rushed for 672 yards (67.2 per game) and five TDs in 10 games.
- Moss also has 18 receptions for 138 yards and one TD.
- In 10 games, Gardner Minshew has passed for 1,972 yards (197.2 per game), with eight touchdowns and seven interceptions, completing 63.0%.
- Also, Minshew has rushed for 50 yards and three scores.
- Michael Pittman Jr. has 76 catches for 784 yards (71.3 per game) and three TDs in 11 games.
- On the ground, Jonathan Taylor has scored four times and gained 414 yards (59.1 per game).
- As a key defensive contributor, the Colts' Zaire Franklin has collected 124 tackles, 2.0 TFL, and 1.5 sacks in his 10 games.
Bet on Colts to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Colts Player Futures
2023-24 Colts NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||Jaguars||L 31-21||+1600|
|2||September 17||@ Texans||W 31-20||+6600|
|3||September 24||@ Ravens||W 22-19||+750|
|4||October 1||Rams||L 29-23||+12500|
|5||October 8||Titans||W 23-16||+50000|
|6||October 15||@ Jaguars||L 37-20||+1600|
|7||October 22||Browns||L 39-38||+6600|
|8||October 29||Saints||L 38-27||+8000|
|9||November 5||@ Panthers||W 27-13||+150000|
|10||November 12||@ Patriots||W 10-6||+150000|
|12||November 26||Buccaneers||W 27-20||+25000|
|13||December 3||@ Titans||-||+50000|
|14||December 10||@ Bengals||-||+30000|
|16||December 24||@ Falcons||-||+10000|
Odds are current as of November 29 at 7:12 PM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.