Bears Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
Currently the Chicago Bears have been given +75000 odds of winning the Super Bowl.
Watch the Bears this season on Fubo!
Bears Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the NFC North: +15000
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +75000
Looking to place a futures bet on the Bears to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Watch the Bears in person this season! Click here to buy tickets on Ticketmaster.
Bears Super Bowl Odds Insights
- In terms of their odds to win the Super Bowl (+75000), the Bears are 26th in the league. They are the same according to the computer rankings.
- In terms of their Super Bowl odds, the Bears have had the seventh-biggest change this season, falling from +6000 at the beginning to +75000.
- The Bears' chances of winning the Super Bowl, based on their odds, are 0.1%.
Chicago Betting Insights
- Chicago has covered the spread five times in 12 games.
- The Bears have played 12 games this year and seven of them have hit the over.
- The Bears have been listed as the moneyline favorite just two other times this season, and they split the two games.
- This season, Chicago has been the underdog 10 times and won three of those games.
- The Bears are averaging 323.3 yards per game on offense this year (19th in NFL), and they are allowing 318.5 yards per game (ninth) on the defensive side of the ball.
- The Bears have the 21st-ranked scoring offense this year (20.2 points per game), and they've been worse on defense, ranking fifth-worst with 24.7 points allowed per game.
Bears Impact Players
- Justin Fields has 12 touchdown passes and six picks in eight games, completing 64.4% for 1,587 yards (198.4 per game).
- In addition, Fields has run for 400 yards and one TD.
- In 12 games, D.J. Moore has 70 catches for 1,003 yards (83.6 per game) and six TDs.
- In the passing game, Cole Kmet has scored five times, hauling in 56 balls for 482 yards (40.2 per game).
- In seven games, D'Onta Foreman has rushed for 381 yards (54.4 per game) and four scores.
- T.J. Edwards has been wreaking havoc on defense, totaling two INTs and 125 tackles, 6.0 TFL, two sacks, and three passes defended for the Bears.
Bet on Bears to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Bears Player Futures
2023-24 Bears NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||Packers||L 38-20||+10000|
|2||September 17||@ Buccaneers||L 27-17||+25000|
|3||September 24||@ Chiefs||L 41-10||+450|
|4||October 1||Broncos||L 31-28||+6600|
|5||October 5||@ Commanders||W 40-20||+150000|
|6||October 15||Vikings||L 19-13||+10000|
|7||October 22||Raiders||W 30-12||+30000|
|8||October 29||@ Chargers||L 30-13||+12500|
|9||November 5||@ Saints||L 24-17||+8000|
|10||November 9||Panthers||W 16-13||+150000|
|11||November 19||@ Lions||L 31-26||+1600|
|12||November 27||@ Vikings||W 12-10||+10000|
|15||December 17||@ Browns||-||+6600|
|18||January 7||@ Packers||-||+10000|
Odds are current as of November 29 at 7:12 PM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.