Bears Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
The Chicago Bears right now have +75000 odds of winning the Super Bowl.
Watch the Bears this season on Fubo!
Bears Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the NFC North: +15000
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +75000
Looking to place a futures bet on the Bears to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Watch the Bears in person this season! Click here to buy tickets on Ticketmaster.
Bears Super Bowl Odds Insights
- The Bears are 25th in the NFL in terms of their odds to win the Super Bowl (+75000), but only 26th according to computer rankings.
- In terms of their Super Bowl odds, the Bears have experienced the seventh-biggest change this season, dropping from +6000 at the start to +75000.
- The Bears have a 0.1% chance of winning the Super Bowl, based on their moneyline odds.
Chicago Betting Insights
- Chicago has five wins in 12 games against the spread this year.
- Out of 12 Bears games this year, seven have hit the over.
- The Bears have been the moneyline favorite just two other times this season, and they split the two games.
- Chicago has entered the game as an underdog 10 times this season and won three of those games.
- From an offensive standpoint, the Bears rank 20th in the NFL with 323.3 yards per game. Meanwhile, they rank 11th in total defense (318.5 yards allowed per contest).
- The Bears are averaging 20.2 points per game on offense (20th in NFL), and they rank 27th on the other side of the ball with 24.7 points allowed per game.
Bears Impact Players
- In eight games, Justin Fields has thrown for 1,587 yards (198.4 per game), with 12 TDs and six INTs, and completing 64.4%.
- Also, Fields has rushed for 400 yards and one TD.
- In the passing game, D.J. Moore has scored six times, catching 70 balls for 1,003 yards (83.6 per game).
- In the passing game, Cole Kmet has scored five times, hauling in 56 balls for 482 yards (40.2 per game).
- On the ground, D'Onta Foreman has scored four times and picked up 381 yards (54.4 per game).
- T.J. Edwards has been providing a big boost on defense, registering two INTs and 125 tackles, 6.0 TFL, two sacks, and three passes defended for the Bears.
Bet on Bears to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Bears Player Futures
2023-24 Bears NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||Packers||L 38-20||+10000|
|2||September 17||@ Buccaneers||L 27-17||+15000|
|3||September 24||@ Chiefs||L 41-10||+450|
|4||October 1||Broncos||L 31-28||+10000|
|5||October 5||@ Commanders||W 40-20||+150000|
|6||October 15||Vikings||L 19-13||+10000|
|7||October 22||Raiders||W 30-12||+50000|
|8||October 29||@ Chargers||L 30-13||+10000|
|9||November 5||@ Saints||L 24-17||+10000|
|10||November 9||Panthers||W 16-13||+150000|
|11||November 19||@ Lions||L 31-26||+1400|
|12||November 27||@ Vikings||W 12-10||+10000|
|15||December 17||@ Browns||-||+6600|
|18||January 7||@ Packers||-||+10000|
Odds are current as of December 4 at 5:19 AM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.