Northwestern vs. Florida State Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 22
Wednesday's game that pits the Florida State Seminoles (4-0) versus the Northwestern Wildcats (3-1) at Dollar Loan Center should be a lopsided matchup based on our computer prediction, which projects a final score of 87-71 in favor of Florida State, who is heavily favored according to our model. Tipoff is at 2:00 PM ET on November 22.
The Wildcats enter this game on the heels of a 76-68 win against Southeast Missouri State on Sunday.
Northwestern vs. Florida State Game Info
- When: Wednesday, November 22, 2023 at 2:00 PM ET
- Where: Dollar Loan Center in Henderson, Nevada
- How to Watch on TV: FloHoops
Northwestern vs. Florida State Score Prediction
- Prediction: Florida State 87, Northwestern 71
Other Big Ten Predictions
- Michigan State vs JMU
- Tennessee vs Indiana
- Ohio State vs Oklahoma State
- CSU Northridge vs Minnesota
- Purdue vs Georgia
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Northwestern Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Wildcats put up 63.7 points per game (203rd in college basketball) while giving up 71.1 per outing last season (318th in college basketball). They had a -221 scoring differential and were outscored by 7.4 points per game.
- With 61.3 points per game in Big Ten tilts, Northwestern tallied 2.4 fewer points per game in conference games compared to its overall average (63.7 PPG).
- The Wildcats put up 65.2 points per game at home last season. Away from home, they averaged 61.9 points per contest.
- In 2022-23, Northwestern gave up 67.2 points per game in home games. Away from home, it allowed 77.2.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.