Illinois State vs. High Point: Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits - November 21
The Illinois State Redbirds (3-1) are slightly favored (by 1.5 points) to continue a three-game home winning streak when they host the High Point Panthers (2-2) on Tuesday, November 21, 2023 at 5:00 PM ET. The point total in the matchup is set at 143.5.
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Illinois State vs. High Point Odds & Info
- Date: Tuesday, November 21, 2023
- Time: 5:00 PM ET
- TV: FloHoops
- Where: Estero, Florida
- Venue: Hertz Arena
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Illinois State Betting Records & Stats
- Illinois State and its opponents went over 143.5 combined points in nine of 30 games last season.
- The average amount of points in Illinois State's outings last season was 136.9, which is 6.6 fewer points than this game's over/under.
- Illinois State put together an 11-18-0 ATS record last year.
- Illinois State was favored on the moneyline 11 total times last season. It went 7-4 in those games.
- When playing as a moneyline favorite with odds of -125 or shorter, the Redbirds had a 7-3 record (winning 70% of their games).
- The implied moneyline probability for this matchup gives Illinois State a 55.6% chance to win.
Illinois State vs. High Point Over/Under Stats
|2022-23 Games Over 143.5||2022-23 % of Games Over 143.5||2022-23 Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Additional Illinois State Insights & Trends
- Last year, the Redbirds recorded 66.5 points per game, 10.7 fewer points than the 77.2 the Panthers allowed.
- Illinois State had a 2-0 record against the spread and a 2-0 record overall last season when putting up more than 77.2 points.
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Illinois State vs. High Point Betting Splits
|2022-23 ATS Record||2022-23 ATS Record Against 1.5+ Point Spread||2022-23 Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Illinois State vs. High Point Home/Away Splits (Last Season)
|Illinois State||High Point|
|7-7-0||Home ATS Record||8-5-0|
|4-8-0||Away ATS Record||4-7-0|
|70.3||Points Scored Per Game (Home)||79.9|
|64.3||Points Scored Per Game (Away)||69.2|
|8-6-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Home)||6-7-0|
|6-6-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Away)||9-2-0|
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.