Chicago State vs. Notre Dame Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 21
Tuesday's game features the Notre Dame Fighting Irish (3-1) and the Chicago State Cougars (0-5) clashing at Purcell Pavilion in what should be a one-sided matchup, with a projected 100-48 win for heavily favored Notre Dame according to our computer prediction. Tipoff is at 7:00 PM ET on November 21.
The Cougars are coming off of an 80-57 loss to Florida Atlantic in their most recent game on Friday.
Chicago State vs. Notre Dame Game Info
- When: Tuesday, November 21, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- Where: Purcell Pavilion in South Bend, Indiana
- How to Watch on TV: ACC Network X
Chicago State vs. Notre Dame Score Prediction
- Prediction: Notre Dame 100, Chicago State 48
Chicago State Schedule Analysis
- Chicago State has tied for the 16th-most Quadrant 2 defeats in the nation (one).
- When facing Quadrant 3 teams (according to the RPI), the Fighting Irish are 1-0 (1.000%) -- tied for the 26th-most victories.
- Chicago State has one loss to Quadrant 4 opponents, tied for the 29th-most in Division 1.
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Chicago State Leaders
- Josie Hill: 9.0 PTS, 7.4 REB, 1.2 STL, 2.6 BLK, 51.3 FG%
- Tae'lor Willard: 10.6 PTS, 41.9 FG%, 50.0 3PT% (6-for-12)
- Jacia Cunningham: 9.0 PTS, 27.3 FG%, 21.1 3PT% (4-for-19)
- Ana Haklicka: 5.2 PTS, 33.3 FG%, 26.7 3PT% (4-for-15)
- Taylor Norris: 4.0 PTS, 30.8 FG%
Chicago State Performance Insights
- The Cougars have been outscored by 34.4 points per game (posting 50.0 points per game, 344th in college basketball, while conceding 84.4 per outing, 347th in college basketball) and have a -172 scoring differential.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.