DePaul vs. Howard Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 20
Monday's game between the DePaul Blue Demons (2-3) and Howard Bison (1-5) matching up at Imperial Arena has a projected final score of 71-58 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of heavily favored DePaul, so expect a one-sided matchup. The game will start at 7:30 PM ET on November 20.
In their most recent game on Sunday, the Blue Demons suffered a 71-69 loss to Middle Tennessee.
DePaul vs. Howard Game Info
- When: Monday, November 20, 2023 at 7:30 PM ET
- Where: Imperial Arena in Nassau, Bahamas
DePaul vs. Howard Score Prediction
- Prediction: DePaul 71, Howard 58
Other Big East Predictions
DePaul Schedule Analysis
- The Blue Demons have one loss against Quadrant 1 teams, tied for the 38th-most in the nation.
- DePaul has tied for the 18th-most Quadrant 2 defeats in the country (one).
- Against Quadrant 3 teams, the Blue Demons are 0-1 (.000%) -- tied for the 40th-most defeats.
- DePaul has two wins over Quadrant 3 teams, tied for the 44th-most in Division 1.
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
- Anaya Peoples: 19.8 PTS, 8.0 REB, 2.4 STL, 1.6 BLK, 47.5 FG%, 30.0 3PT% (3-for-10)
- Kate Clarke: 13.8 PTS, 1.8 STL, 48.1 FG%, 34.4 3PT% (11-for-32)
- Katlyn Gilbert: 7.8 PTS, 3.2 STL, 37.5 FG%
- Jorie Allen: 11.6 PTS, 55.0 FG%, 50.0 3PT% (2-for-4)
- Michelle Sidor: 9.4 PTS, 50.0 FG%, 45.0 3PT% (9-for-20)
DePaul Performance Insights
- The Blue Demons' +50 scoring differential (outscoring opponents by 10.0 points per game) is a result of scoring 78.0 points per game (66th in college basketball) while allowing 68.0 per outing (240th in college basketball).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.