Southern Illinois vs. North Texas Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 19
Sunday's contest between the North Texas Eagles (3-1) and the Southern Illinois Salukis (1-2) at Banterra Center has a projected final score of 75-67 based on our computer prediction, with North Texas coming out on top. Tipoff is at 2:00 PM ET on November 19.
The Salukis head into this game after a 70-64 loss to Purdue Fort Wayne on Wednesday.
Southern Illinois vs. North Texas Game Info
- When: Sunday, November 19, 2023 at 2:00 PM ET
- Where: Banterra Center in Carbondale, Illinois
Southern Illinois vs. North Texas Score Prediction
- Prediction: North Texas 75, Southern Illinois 67
Other MVC Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Southern Illinois Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Salukis put up 73.4 points per game (44th in college basketball) while allowing 74.9 per outing last season (351st in college basketball). They had a -48 scoring differential and were outscored by 1.5 points per game.
- Southern Illinois scored 72.5 points per game last season in conference action, which was 0.9 fewer points per game than its overall average (73.4).
- The Salukis put up 77.7 points per game at home last season, compared to 69.1 points per game away from home, a difference of 8.6 points per contest.
- In home games, Southern Illinois ceded 4.5 fewer points per game (73.0) than away from home (77.5).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.