Bears vs. Lions Promo Codes, Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - Week 11
At Ford Field on Sunday, November 19, the Detroit Lions play the Chicago Bears, beginning at 1:00 PM ET. The Lions should be victorious, based on our computer model -- continue scrolling to discover more tips regarding the point spread, over/under and even the final score.
Watch the Bears in person this season! Click here to buy tickets on Ticketmaster.
The Lions rank ninth in total defense this season (310.7 yards allowed per game), but they've been thriving on the offensive side of the ball, ranking second-best in the NFL with 406.4 total yards per game. With 20.4 points per game on offense, the Bears rank 19th in the NFL. On defense, they rank 27th, surrendering 25.5 points per contest.
Bet on the NFL and get the best new user bonus at BetMGM by using our link to sign up!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bears vs. Lions Predictions and Picks
|Lions (-8)||Toss Up (48)||Lions 32, Bears 16|
Place your bets on the Lions-Bears matchup or any other NFL game at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Bears Betting Info
- Sportsbooks have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the Bears have a 24.4% chance to win.
- Chicago has won three games against the spread this season, failing to cover or pushing seven times.
- The Bears have covered the spread once this season (1-2 ATS) when playing as at least 8-point underdogs.
- Chicago games have hit the over six out of 10 times this year.
- Games involving the Bears this year have averaged 43 points per game, a five-point differential when compared to the over/under for this contest.
Lions Betting Info
- Based on this matchup's moneyline, the Lions have an implied win probability of 80.0%.
- Detroit has put together a 7-2-0 record against the spread this season.
- The Lions have won their only game this season when playing as at least 8-point favorites.
- Detroit and its opponent have combined to hit the over five out of nine times this season.
- The over/under for this game is 48 points, 1.8 more than the average point total for Lions games this season.
Rep your team with officially licensed NFL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Bears vs. Lions 2023 Scoring Insights
|Pts||Pts Allowed||Home Pts||Home Pts Allowed||Away Pts||Away Pts Allowed|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.