How to Watch the Western Illinois vs. South Dakota Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for November 18
MVFC opponents match up when the Western Illinois Leathernecks (0-10) and the South Dakota Coyotes (8-2) play on Saturday, November 18, 2023 at Hanson Field.
With 13.2 points per game (fifth-worst) and 46.1 points allowed per game on defense (worst), Western Illinois has been struggling on both sides of the ball this year. In terms of total yards, South Dakota ranks 87th in the FCS (328.4 total yards per game) and 43rd on the other side of the ball (329.3 total yards allowed per game).
Below in this article, we'll provide all the details you need to know about how to watch this game on ESPN+.
Western Illinois vs. South Dakota Game Info
- Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Time: 2:00 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- City: Macomb, Illinois
- Venue: Hanson Field
How to Watch Week 12 Games
- Michigan vs Maryland
- Georgia vs Tennessee
- SMU vs Memphis
- North Carolina vs Clemson
- Oklahoma State vs Houston
- Colorado vs Washington State
- UCLA vs USC
- South Florida vs UTSA
- Wake Forest vs Notre Dame
- Oklahoma vs BYU
- Louisville vs Miami (FL)
- Oregon vs Arizona State
- Rutgers vs Penn State
- Illinois vs Iowa
Western Illinois vs. South Dakota Key Statistics
|Western Illinois||South Dakota|
|238.8 (124th)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||328.4 (81st)|
|470.2 (125th)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||329.3 (47th)|
|49.1 (128th)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||134.1 (74th)|
|189.7 (79th)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||194.3 (74th)|
|0 (1st)||Turnovers (Rank)||0 (1st)|
|0 (67th)||Takeaways (Rank)||1 (36th)|
Western Illinois Stats Leaders
- Matt Morrissey has thrown for 1,861 yards (186.1 ypg) to lead Western Illinois, completing 61.2% of his passes and collecting 12 touchdown passes compared to seven interceptions this season.
- Ludovick Choquette has racked up 233 yards on 60 carries while finding the end zone three times.
- Seth Glatz has carried the ball 66 times for 217 yards (21.7 per game).
- Jay Parker's leads his squad with 428 yards as a receiver. He's racked up that yardage on 53 catches (out of 42 targets) and scored two touchdowns.
- Jaylin Jackson has caught 37 passes for 386 yards (38.6 yards per game) and three touchdowns this year.
- Donald McKinney has compiled 26 catches for 357 yards, an average of 35.7 yards per game. He's scored three times as a receiver this season.
South Dakota Stats Leaders
- Aidan Bouman has 1,918 passing yards, or 191.8 per game, so far this season. He has completed 68.5% of his passes and has collected 10 touchdowns with four interceptions.
- The team's top rusher, Travis Theis, has carried the ball 148 times for 697 yards (69.7 per game) with five touchdowns.
- Charles Pierre Jr. has run for 319 yards across 54 attempts, scoring four touchdowns.
- Carter Bell has racked up 646 receiving yards on 37 catches to pace his team so far this season while scoring four touchdowns as a receiver.
- JJ Galbreath has put together a 504-yard season so far with four touchdowns. He's caught 35 passes on 23 targets.
- Jack Martens has racked up 312 reciving yards (31.2 ypg) and one touchdown this season.
Rep your team with officially licensed Western Illinois or South Dakota gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.