Will Taylor Hall Score a Goal Against the Predators on November 18?
On Saturday at 2:00 PM ET, the Chicago Blackhawks go head to head against the Nashville Predators. Is Taylor Hall going to light the lamp in this contest? Take a look at the numbers and insights below before making a wager on any player props.
Catch over 1,000 out of market NHL games, plus original programming, with ESPN+ or the Disney Bundle.
Sportsbook promo codes
Will Taylor Hall score a goal against the Predators?
Odds to score a goal this game: +270 (Bet $10 to win $27.00 if he scores a goal)
Bet on this or any NHL matchup at FanDuel
Hall stats and insights
- Hall has scored in two of eight games this season, but only one goal each time.
- He has not faced the Predators yet this season.
- Hall has picked up one assist on the power play.
- He takes 1.4 shots per game, and converts 13.3% of them.
Watch the NHL, other live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
Predators defensive stats
- The Predators have conceded 52 goals in total (3.5 per game), which ranks 18th in the NHL in goals allowed.
- So far this season, the Predators have shut out opponents once while averaging 19.8 hits and 16.6 blocked shots per game.
Rep your team with officially licensed NHL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Blackhawks vs. Predators game info
- Game Day: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Game Time: 2:00 PM ET
- TV Channel: ESPN+, NBCS-CHI, and BSSO
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Place your bets on any NHL matchup at FanDuel, and sign up with our link for a first-time offer!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit Caesars for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.