How to Watch the Northwestern vs. Purdue Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for November 18
The Northwestern Wildcats (5-5) and the Purdue Boilermakers (3-7) square off on Saturday, November 18, 2023 at Ryan Field in a battle of Big Ten foes.
While Northwestern ranks 31st in total defense with 332.1 yards allowed per game, the team's offensive unit has been a little less successful, ranking seventh-worst (295.3 yards per game). In terms of total offense, Purdue ranks 83rd in the FBS (366.3 total yards per game) and 84th on defense (389.7 total yards allowed per contest).
In the article below, we provide all the info you need to watch this game on BTN.
Northwestern vs. Purdue Game Info
- Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Time: 12:00 PM ET
- Channel: BTN
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- City: Evanston, Illinois
- Venue: Ryan Field
How to Watch Week 12 Games
- SMU vs Memphis
- Georgia vs Tennessee
- Oklahoma State vs Houston
- North Carolina vs Clemson
- Louisville vs Miami (FL)
- Colorado vs Washington State
- UCLA vs USC
- Michigan vs Maryland
- Wake Forest vs Notre Dame
- South Florida vs UTSA
- Oregon vs Arizona State
- Illinois vs Iowa
- Rutgers vs Penn State
- Oklahoma vs BYU
Northwestern vs. Purdue Key Statistics
|295.3 (127th)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||366.3 (88th)|
|332.1 (28th)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||389.7 (77th)|
|101.6 (120th)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||154.4 (72nd)|
|193.7 (104th)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||211.9 (84th)|
|6 (4th)||Turnovers (Rank)||14 (66th)|
|11 (101st)||Takeaways (Rank)||14 (63rd)|
Northwestern Stats Leaders
- Ben Bryant has recorded 1,121 yards (112.1 ypg) on 113-of-187 passing with eight touchdowns compared to three interceptions this season.
- The team's top rusher, Cam Porter, has carried the ball 123 times for 454 yards (45.4 per game), scoring two times.
- Anthony Tyus III has been handed the ball 35 times this year and racked up 162 yards (16.2 per game).
- Bryce Kirtz's leads his squad with 526 yards as a receiver. He's racked up that yardage on 36 receptions (out of 63 targets) and scored four touchdowns.
- Cam Johnson has caught 40 passes for 472 yards (47.2 yards per game) and three touchdowns this year.
- A.J. Henning has a total of 284 receiving yards so far this year, grabbing 32 passes and scoring three touchdowns.
Purdue Stats Leaders
- Hudson Card has compiled 2,112 yards on 58.6% passing while collecting 12 touchdown passes with eight interceptions this season. He's also run for 118 yards with four scores.
- Devin Mockobee is his team's leading rusher with 142 carries for 711 yards, or 71.1 per game. He's found the end zone five times on the ground, as well.
- Tyrone Tracy Jr. has piled up 86 carries and totaled 508 yards with seven touchdowns.
- Deion Burks paces his team with 529 receiving yards on 36 receptions with seven touchdowns.
- TJ Sheffield has collected 360 receiving yards (36 yards per game) and two touchdowns on 31 receptions.
- Abdur-Rahmaan Yaseen's 25 receptions (on 40 targets) have netted him 329 yards (32.9 ypg).
Rep your team with officially licensed Northwestern or Purdue gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.