Northwestern vs. Rhode Island: Odds, spread, over/under and other Vegas lines - November 18
The Northwestern Wildcats (3-0) will try to continue a three-game winning streak when they host the Rhode Island Rams (3-0) at 2:30 PM ET on Saturday, November 18, 2023. The Rams have also taken three games in a row.
In this article, you will check out odds and spreads for the Northwestern vs. Rhode Island matchup across multiple sportsbooks.
Northwestern vs. Rhode Island Game Info
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 2:30 PM ET
- Where: Mohegan Sun Arena in Uncasville, Connecticut
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Northwestern vs. Rhode Island Odds, Spread, Over/Under
Take a look at the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup on individual sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Northwestern Moneyline||Rhode Island Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Northwestern (-9.5)||134.5||-450||+340||Bet on this game at BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Northwestern (-9.5)||134.5||-465||+350||Bet on this game at FanDuel|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Northwestern vs. Rhode Island Betting Trends (2022-23)
- Northwestern went 18-12-0 ATS last season.
- A total of 12 Wildcats games last season went over the point total.
- Rhode Island compiled a 10-18-0 ATS record last year.
- In Rams games last year, the combined scoring went over the point total 16 times.
Northwestern Futures Odds
- Odds to win the national championship: +20000
- Northwestern is 65th in the country in terms of its odds to win the national championship (+20000), much higher than its computer rankings (84th).
- Northwestern's chances of winning the national championship, based on its odds, are 0.5%.
Check out all the futures bets available at BetMGM!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.