Bulls vs. Heat Prediction & Picks: Line, Spread, Over/Under - November 18
The Miami Heat (8-4) are just 2.5-point favorites as they look to build on a four-game road winning streak when they visit the Chicago Bulls (4-9) on Saturday, November 18, 2023 at United Center. The matchup airs at 8:00 PM ET on NBCS-CHI and BSSUN.
Place your bets on any NBA matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Bulls vs. Heat Game Info & Odds
- Date: Saturday, November 18, 2023
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- How to Watch on TV: NBCS-CHI and BSSUN
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
- Location: Chicago, Illinois
- Venue: United Center
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bulls vs. Heat Score Prediction
- Prediction: Heat 111 - Bulls 109
Bulls vs Heat Additional Info
|Heat vs Bulls Injury Report|
|Heat vs Bulls Odds/Over/Under|
|Heat vs Bulls Players to Watch|
|Heat vs Bulls Betting Trends & Stats|
|Heat vs Bulls Player Props|
|How to Watch Heat vs Bulls|
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Spread & Total Prediction for Bulls vs. Heat
- Pick ATS: Heat (- 2.5)
- Computer Predicted Spread: Heat (-2.8)
- Pick OU:
- Computer Predicted Total: 220.0
- The Heat have put together a 5-7-0 ATS record this season compared to the 4-9-0 mark of the Bulls.
- Miami (1-4) covers a lower percentage of games when it is favored by 2.5 points or more this season (20%) than Chicago (2-2) does as a 2.5+-point underdog (50%).
- Miami's games have gone over the total 41.7% of the time this season (five out of 12), less often than Chicago's games have (six out of 13).
- As a moneyline favorite this year, the Heat are 7-1, while the Bulls are 1-3 as moneyline underdogs.
Put your picks to the test and bet on the Bulls with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Bulls Performance Insights
- Offensively, the Bulls are the second-worst squad in the league (107.6 points per game). Defensively, they are 13th (111.5 points allowed per game).
- Chicago is the fourth-worst team in the NBA in rebounds per game (41.6) and third-worst in rebounds conceded (48.4).
- This season the Bulls are second-worst in the league in assists at 21.8 per game.
- In 2023-24, Chicago is best in the league in turnovers committed (11.7 per game) and fourth-best in turnovers forced (15.7).
- In 2023-24, the Bulls are 23rd in the league in 3-point makes (10.9 per game) and 24th in 3-point percentage (34.3%).
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.