DePaul vs. South Dakota Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 18
Saturday's contest features the DePaul Blue Demons (2-1) and the South Dakota Coyotes (2-1) clashing at Imperial Arena in what is expected to be a lopsided matchup, with a projected 87-53 win for heavily favored DePaul according to our computer prediction. Game time is at 7:30 PM ET on November 18.
The Blue Demons dropped their last outing 81-74 against Louisville on Sunday.
DePaul vs. South Dakota Game Info
- When: Saturday, November 18, 2023 at 7:30 PM ET
- Where: Imperial Arena in Nassau, Bahamas
DePaul vs. South Dakota Score Prediction
- Prediction: DePaul 87, South Dakota 53
Other Big East Predictions
- Austin Peay vs Butler
- Creighton vs Nebraska
- Saint Peter's vs Marquette
- Manhattan vs St. John's (NY)
- UConn vs Minnesota
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
DePaul Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Blue Demons outscored opponents by 4.3 points per game last season (scoring 76.6 points per game to rank 22nd in college basketball while giving up 72.3 per outing to rank 338th in college basketball) and had a +143 scoring differential overall.
- In Big East games, DePaul averaged 0.5 fewer points (76.1) than overall (76.6) in 2022-23.
- At home, the Blue Demons put up 80.5 points per game last season, 5.3 more than they averaged away (75.2).
- At home, DePaul conceded 72.1 points per game, 3.9 fewer points than it allowed on the road (76.0).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.