UIC vs. Southeast Missouri State Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 17
Friday's contest that pits the UIC Flames (2-1) versus the Southeast Missouri State Redhawks (1-1) at Credit Union 1 Arena has a good chance to be a lopsided matchup based on our computer prediction, which projects a final score of 88-63 in favor of UIC, who is heavy favorites by our model. Game time is at 8:00 PM ET on November 17.
The Flames are coming off of a 73-70 win over Milwaukee in their most recent outing on Sunday.
UIC vs. Southeast Missouri State Game Info
- When: Friday, November 17, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- Where: Credit Union 1 Arena in Chicago, Illinois
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
UIC vs. Southeast Missouri State Score Prediction
- Prediction: UIC 88, Southeast Missouri State 63
Other MVC Predictions
- Western Illinois vs Valparaiso
- Murray State vs Indiana
- Wright State vs Indiana State
- Northern Iowa vs Ball State
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
UIC Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Flames had a -26 scoring differential last season, putting up 57.7 points per game (315th in college basketball) and allowing 58.4 (42nd in college basketball).
- Offensively, UIC scored 55.4 points per game last year in conference tilts. As a comparison, its season average (57.7 points per game) was 2.3 PPG higher.
- On offense, the Flames posted 55.2 points per game in home games last year, compared to 58.6 points per game in road games.
- UIC ceded 55.6 points per game when playing at home last season, compared to 60.8 in away games.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.