Northern Illinois vs. Georgia State: Odds, spread, over/under and other Vegas lines - November 17
The Georgia State Panthers (1-1) go up against the Northern Illinois Huskies (2-1) at 2:00 PM ET on Friday, November 17, 2023. The matchup airs on ESPN+.
In this article, you will find odds and spreads for the Georgia State vs. Northern Illinois matchup across multiple sportsbooks.
Northern Illinois vs. Georgia State Game Info
- When: Friday, November 17, 2023 at 2:00 PM ET
- Where: Georgia State Convocation Center in Atlanta, Georgia
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Northern Illinois vs. Georgia State Odds, Spread, Over/Under
See the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup listed on different sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Georgia State Moneyline||Northern Illinois Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Georgia State (-5.5)||153.5||-225||+180||Bet on this game at BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Georgia State (-5.5)||153.5||-225||+184||Bet on this game at FanDuel|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Northern Illinois vs. Georgia State Betting Trends (2022-23)
- Northern Illinois put together a 16-11-0 record against the spread last year.
- The Huskies were an underdog by 5.5 points or more 15 times last season, and covered the spread in eight of those matchups.
- Georgia State put together a 5-21-0 ATS record last year.
- Panthers games went over the point total 13 out of 26 times last season.
Check out all the futures bets available at BetMGM!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.