Illinois vs. Valparaiso Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 17
Friday's game between the Illinois Fighting Illini (2-1) and Valparaiso Beacons (2-1) squaring off at State Farm Center has a projected final score of 79-46 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of heavily favored Illinois, so expect a one-sided matchup. The game will start at 8:00 PM ET on November 17.
Based on our computer prediction, Illinois projects to cover the 29.5-point spread in its matchup versus Valparaiso. The over/under has been set at 139.5, and the two sides are projected to come in below that total.
Illinois vs. Valparaiso Game Info & Odds
- Date: Friday, November 17, 2023
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV: B1G+
- Where: Champaign, Illinois
- Venue: State Farm Center
- Line: Illinois -29.5
- Point Total: 139.5
- Moneyline (To Win): Illinois -10000, Valparaiso +1800
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Illinois vs. Valparaiso Score Prediction
- Prediction: Illinois 79, Valparaiso 46
Spread & Total Prediction for Illinois vs. Valparaiso
- Pick ATS: Illinois (-29.5)
- Pick OU: Under (139.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Illinois Performance Insights
- Last season, Illinois was 115th in college basketball on offense (74.3 points scored per game) and 88th on defense (67.2 points allowed).
- Last year, the Fighting Illini were 24th-best in the nation in rebounds (35.3 per game) and 135th in rebounds conceded (30.5).
- With 12.4 assists per game last season, Illinois was 230th in the country.
- Beyond the arc, the Fighting Illini were 149th in college basketball in 3-pointers made per game (7.6) last year. They were 20th-worst in 3-point percentage at 30.8%.
- Defensively, Illinois was 38th in the country in 3-pointers allowed per game at 6.0 last year. It was 149th in 3-point percentage conceded at 33.4%.
- Illinois took 58.1% of its shots from inside the arc, and 41.9% from beyond it last year. In terms of makes, 71.3% of Illinois' baskets were 2-pointers, and 28.7% were 3-pointers.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.