Illinois vs. Valparaiso: Odds, spread, over/under and other Vegas lines - November 17
The Illinois Fighting Illini (2-1) square off against the Valparaiso Beacons (2-1) at 8:00 PM ET on Friday, November 17, 2023 on B1G+.
Find odds, spreads, over/unders and more from multiple sportsbooks in this article for the Illinois vs. Valparaiso matchup.
Illinois vs. Valparaiso Game Info
- When: Friday, November 17, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- Where: State Farm Center in Champaign, Illinois
- How to Watch on TV: B1G+
Illinois vs. Valparaiso Odds, Spread, Over/Under
See the odds, spread and over/under for this matchup listed at multiple sportsbooks.
|Favorite||Total||Illinois Moneyline||Valparaiso Moneyline|
|BetMGM||Illinois (-29.5)||139.5||-||-||Bet on this game at BetMGM|
|FanDuel||Illinois (-29.5)||139.5||-||-||Bet on this game at FanDuel|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Illinois vs. Valparaiso Betting Trends (2022-23)
- Illinois won 16 games against the spread last season, while failing to cover 13 times.
- A total of 13 Fighting Illini games last season went over the point total.
- Valparaiso covered 12 times in 29 matchups with a spread last season.
- A total of 17 of the Beacons' games last season went over the point total.
Illinois Futures Odds
- Odds to win the national championship: +6000
- In terms of its odds to win the national championship (+6000), Illinois is 27th in the country. It is way below that, 39th, according to computer rankings.
- Illinois has a 1.6% chance of winning the national championship, based on its moneyline odds.
Check out all the futures bets available at BetMGM!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.