How to Watch the Bulls vs. Magic Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for November 17
The Orlando Magic (6-5) face the Chicago Bulls (4-8) at United Center on November 17, 2023.
Keep reading for everything you need to know about this matchup between the Bulls and Magic, including how to catch the action live with a free trial to Fubo.
Bulls vs. Magic Game Info
- When: Friday, November 17, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET
- Where: United Center in Chicago, Illinois
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
Bulls vs Magic Additional Info
|Bulls vs Magic Injury Report|
|Bulls vs Magic Players to Watch|
|Bulls vs Magic Betting Trends & Stats|
|Bulls vs Magic Prediction|
|Bulls vs Magic Odds/Over/Under|
|Bulls vs Magic Player Props|
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Bulls Stats Insights
- The Bulls are shooting 44% from the field this season, 2.7 percentage points lower than the 46.7% the Magic allow to opponents.
- Chicago is 2-2 when it shoots higher than 46.7% from the field.
- The Bulls are the 22nd-ranked rebounding team in the league, the Magic sit at 12th.
- The Bulls score 108.5 points per game, only 1.9 more points than the 106.6 the Magic give up.
- When Chicago puts up more than 106.6 points, it is 3-3.
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Bulls Home & Away Comparison
- The Bulls are scoring 110.4 points per game when playing at home. When playing on the road, they are averaging 105.8 points per contest.
- Chicago is ceding 109.9 points per game this year at home, which is 5.7 fewer points than it is allowing in away games (115.6).
- When it comes to three-pointers, the Bulls have performed better when playing at home this season, draining 11.9 treys per game with a 34.7% three-point percentage, compared to 9.8 threes per game and a 33.6% three-point percentage in road games.
|Lonzo Ball||Out For Season||Knee|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.