Chicago State vs. Southern Illinois Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 16
Thursday's contest that pits the Southern Illinois Salukis (2-0) versus the Chicago State Cougars (1-3) at Banterra Center has a good chance to be a one-sided matchup based on our computer prediction, which projects a final score of 82-63 in favor of Southern Illinois, who is heavily favored by our model. Tipoff is at 8:00 PM ET on November 16.
The game has no line set.
Chicago State vs. Southern Illinois Game Info & Odds
- Date: Thursday, November 16, 2023
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- Where: Carbondale, Illinois
- Venue: Banterra Center
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Chicago State vs. Southern Illinois Score Prediction
- Prediction: Southern Illinois 82, Chicago State 63
Spread & Total Prediction for Chicago State vs. Southern Illinois
- Computer Predicted Spread: Southern Illinois (-18.6)
- Computer Predicted Total: 144.6
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Chicago State Performance Insights
- Chicago State was 205th in the country last year with 70.3 points per game. At the other end of the court, it ranked 264th with 73 points allowed per game.
- With 32 rebounds per game, the Cougars ranked 163rd in college basketball. They ceded 30.1 rebounds per contest, which ranked 106th in college basketball.
- Last season Chicago State ranked 249th in college basketball in assists, putting up 12.2 per game.
- Last year the Cougars averaged 12.7 turnovers per game (265th-ranked in college basketball) and forced 10.9 turnovers per contest (267th-ranked).
- The Cougars ranked 74th in the nation with 8.3 threes per game last year. Meanwhile, they ranked 193rd with a 33.9% shooting percentage from downtown.
- Chicago State surrendered 7.5 treys per game (218th-ranked in college basketball) last year, while allowing a 34.4% three-point percentage (229th-ranked).
- Chicago State took 57% two-pointers and 43% three-pointers last season. Of the team's buckets, 66.3% were two-pointers and 33.7% were threes.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.