Bradley vs. Loyola Chicago Women's Basketball Predictions & Picks - November 16
Thursday's contest features the Loyola Chicago Ramblers (1-2) and the Bradley Braves (1-1) facing off at Renaissance Coliseum in what is expected to be a one-sided matchup, with a projected 72-57 win for heavily favored Loyola Chicago according to our computer prediction. Tipoff is at 7:00 PM ET on November 16.
In their last time out, the Braves won on Sunday 65-62 against Central Michigan.
Bradley vs. Loyola Chicago Game Info
- When: Thursday, November 16, 2023 at 7:00 PM ET
- Where: Renaissance Coliseum in Peoria, Arizona
- How to Watch on TV: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
Bradley vs. Loyola Chicago Score Prediction
- Prediction: Loyola Chicago 72, Bradley 57
Other MVC Predictions
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Bradley Performance Insights (2022-23)
- The Braves had a -521 scoring differential last season, falling short by 16.3 points per game. They put up 57 points per game, 321st in college basketball, and allowed 73.3 per contest to rank 342nd in college basketball.
- With 56.7 points per game in MVC action, Bradley posted 0.3 fewer points per game in conference games compared to its season average (57 PPG).
- Offensively the Braves played better in home games last season, averaging 59.9 points per game, compared to 55.3 per game when playing on the road.
- Bradley ceded 70.4 points per game last year in home games, which was 5.4 fewer points than it allowed on the road (75.8).
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.