Thunder vs. Spurs Prediction & Picks: Line, Spread, Over/Under - November 14
The San Antonio Spurs (3-7) are heavy, 10.5-point underdogs as they attempt to break a five-game losing streak when they visit the Oklahoma City Thunder (6-4) on Tuesday, November 14, 2023 at Paycom Center. The matchup airs at 7:30 PM ET on TNT.
Place your bets on any NBA matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Thunder vs. Spurs Game Info & Odds
- Date: Tuesday, November 14, 2023
- Time: 7:30 PM ET
- How to Watch on TV: TNT
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Max
- Location: Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
- Venue: Paycom Center
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Thunder vs. Spurs Score Prediction
- Prediction: Thunder 122 - Spurs 112
Thunder vs Spurs Additional Info
|Thunder vs Spurs Injury Report|
|Thunder vs Spurs Players to Watch|
|Thunder vs Spurs Odds/Over/Under|
|Thunder vs Spurs Betting Trends & Stats|
|Thunder vs Spurs Player Props|
|How to Watch Thunder vs Spurs|
Get tickets for any NBA game this season at Ticketmaster!
Spread & Total Prediction for Thunder vs. Spurs
- Pick ATS: Spurs (+ 10.5)
- Computer Predicted Spread: Thunder (-10.3)
- Pick OU:
- Computer Predicted Total: 233.6
- The Thunder (7-3-0 ATS) have covered the spread 70% of the time, 30% more often than the Spurs (4-6-0) this season.
- Oklahoma City and its opponents have gone over the total 50% of the time this season (five out of 10). That's less often than San Antonio and its opponents have (nine out of 10).
- The Thunder have a .500 winning percentage as a moneyline favorite (2-2) this season, better than the .222 winning percentage for the Spurs as a moneyline underdog (2-7).
Put your picks to the test and bet on the Thunder with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Thunder Performance Insights
- The Thunder are averaging 115.9 points per game (seventh-ranked in NBA) this season, while surrendering 114.1 points per contest (17th-ranked).
- In terms of rebounding, Oklahoma City is getting beat at both ends of the court, as it ranks second-worst in the league in boards (40.5 per game) and fourth-worst in rebounds allowed (47.8 per contest).
- The Thunder rank 25th in the NBA with 23.9 assists per contest.
- Oklahoma City is 15th in the NBA with 14 turnovers per game so far this year. Meanwhile, it ranks 10th with 14.6 forced turnovers per game.
- With a 37.5% three-point percentage this season, the Thunder rank fourth-best in the NBA. They rank 20th in the league by sinking 11.6 three-pointers per contest.
Rep your team with officially licensed NBA gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Spurs Performance Insights
- On offense the Spurs are the 16th-ranked squad in the NBA (113 points per game). Defensively they are the worst (124.2 points allowed per game).
- With 41.9 rebounds per game and 45.1 rebounds conceded, San Antonio is 25th and 18th in the league, respectively.
- The Spurs are second-best in the league in assists (29.9 per game) in 2023-24.
- At 15.4 turnovers committed per game and 13.2 turnovers forced, San Antonio is 24th and 20th in the NBA, respectively.
- Beyond the arc, the Spurs are 14th in the league in 3-pointers made per game (12.5). They are 19th in 3-point percentage at 35.3%.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.