Northwestern vs. Western Michigan Predictions & Picks: Spread, Total - November 14
Tuesday's contest between the Northwestern Wildcats (2-0) and the Western Michigan Broncos (0-2) at Welsh-Ryan Arena has a good chance to be a lopsided matchup, as our computer prediction projects a final score of 80-64 and heavily favors Northwestern to take home the win. Game time is at 8:00 PM ET on November 14.
Based on our computer prediction, Western Michigan projects to cover the 23.5-point spread in its matchup versus Northwestern. The total has been set at 137.5, and the two sides are projected to hit the over.
Northwestern vs. Western Michigan Game Info & Odds
- Date: Tuesday, November 14, 2023
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV: B1G+
- Where: Evanston, Illinois
- Venue: Welsh-Ryan Arena
- Line: Northwestern -23.5
- Point Total: 137.5
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Northwestern vs. Western Michigan Score Prediction
- Prediction: Northwestern 80, Western Michigan 64
Spread & Total Prediction for Northwestern vs. Western Michigan
- Pick ATS: Western Michigan (+23.5)
- Pick OU: Over (137.5)
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Northwestern Performance Insights
- Northwestern was 280th in college basketball in points scored (67.7 per game) and 23rd-best in points allowed (62.8) last year.
- The Wildcats grabbed 31.9 rebounds per game and conceded 31.9 boards last year, ranking 171st and 231st, respectively, in college basketball.
- Last season Northwestern was ranked 193rd in college basketball in assists with 12.8 per game.
- Last season, the Wildcats were 149th in college basketball in 3-point makes (7.6 per game) and 291st in 3-point percentage (32.1%).
- Defensively, Northwestern was 218th in college basketball in 3-pointers allowed per game at 7.5 last year. It was 187th in 3-point percentage conceded at 33.8%.
- Northwestern took 41% percent of its shots from behind the 3-point line last season, and 59% percent from inside it. In terms of makes, 32.3% of Northwestern's buckets were 3-pointers, and 67.7% were 2-pointers.
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.