Illinois vs. Marquette: Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits - November 14
The No. 23 Illinois Fighting Illini (2-0) take the court against the No. 4 Marquette Golden Eagles (2-0) as just 1.5-point favorites on Tuesday, November 14, 2023 at 8:00 PM ET on Fox Sports 1. The matchup has an over/under set at 148.5 points.
Place your bets on any college basketball matchup at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Illinois vs. Marquette Odds & Info
- Date: Tuesday, November 14, 2023
- Time: 8:00 PM ET
- TV: Fox Sports 1
- Where: Champaign, Illinois
- Venue: State Farm Center
Sportsbook Promo Codes
Illinois Betting Records & Stats
- Illinois and its opponents combined to score more than 148.5 points in seven of 29 games last season.
- Illinois' matchups last season had an average of 141.5 points, seven fewer points than this game's over/under.
- Illinois covered 16 times in 29 chances against the spread last season.
- Illinois won 12 of the 19 games it was the moneyline favorite last season (63.2%).
- When they played as a moneyline favorite with odds of -130 or shorter, the Fighting Illini had a record of 12-6 (66.7%).
- Based on this contest's moneyline, Illinois has an implied win probability of 56.5%.
Illinois vs. Marquette Over/Under Stats
|2022-23 Games Over 148.5||2022-23 % of Games Over 148.5||2022-23 Average PPG||Combined Average PPG||Average Opponent PPG||Combined Average Opponent PPG||Average Total|
Get tickets for any college basketball game this season at Ticketmaster!
Additional Illinois Insights & Trends
- Last year, the 74.3 points per game the Fighting Illini averaged were just four more points than the Golden Eagles gave up (70.3).
- Illinois went 13-4 against the spread and 15-4 overall last season when scoring more than 70.3 points.
Bet on this or any college basketball matchup at BetMGM
Illinois vs. Marquette Betting Splits
|2022-23 ATS Record||2022-23 ATS Record Against 1.5+ Point Spread||2022-23 Over/Under Record (O-U-P)|
Illinois vs. Marquette Home/Away Splits (Last Season)
|8-6-0||Home ATS Record||7-8-0|
|6-4-0||Away ATS Record||8-2-0|
|77.5||Points Scored Per Game (Home)||83.3|
|70||Points Scored Per Game (Away)||79.7|
|6-8-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Home)||11-4-0|
|4-6-0||Over-Under-Push Record (Away)||4-6-0|
Rep your team with officially licensed college basketball gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.