How to Watch the White Sox vs. Padres Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for October 1
Yoan Moncada and Xander Bogaerts hit the field when the Chicago White Sox and San Diego Padres meet on Sunday at Guaranteed Rate Field.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this game and make sure you don't miss any of the action all year long!
White Sox vs. Padres Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Sunday, October 1, 2023
- Time: 3:10 PM ET
- TV Channel: NBCS-CHI
- Location: Chicago, Illinois
- Venue: Guaranteed Rate Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Explore More About This Game
|White Sox Injury Report|
|Padres vs White Sox Player Props|
|Padres vs White Sox Pitching Matchup|
|Padres vs White Sox Betting Trends & Stats|
|Padres vs White Sox Odds|
|Padres vs White Sox Prediction|
White Sox Batting & Pitching Performance
- The White Sox have hit 171 homers this season, which ranks 20th in the league.
- Chicago ranks 26th in the majors with a .385 team slugging percentage.
- The White Sox have a team batting average of just .238 this season, which ranks 26th among MLB teams.
- Chicago has scored the 29th-most runs in baseball this season with just 640 (four per game).
- The White Sox have an on-base percentage of .292 this season, which ranks last in the league.
- The White Sox rank 18th in MLB in strikeouts per game with an average of 8.7 whiffs per contest.
- Chicago has a 9.3 K/9 rate this season as a pitching staff, fifth-best in baseball.
- Chicago has the 26th-ranked ERA (4.92) in the majors this season.
- The White Sox rank 25th in MLB with a combined 1.420 WHIP this season.
White Sox Probable Starting Pitcher
- The White Sox will hand the ball to Jose Urena (0-7) for his 10th start of the season.
- The right-hander gave up four earned runs in four innings pitched on Tuesday in his last outing, a matchup with the Arizona Diamondbacks.
- He has one quality starts in nine chances this season.
- In nine starts, Urena has pitched through or past the fifth inning three times. He has a season average of 4.2 frames per outing.
- He has allowed at least one earned run in every appearance this season.
White Sox Schedule
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||White Sox Starter||Opponent Starter|
|9/26/2023||Diamondbacks||L 15-4||Home||José Ureña||Zach Davies|
|9/27/2023||Diamondbacks||L 3-0||Home||Luis Patiño||Brandon Pfaadt|
|9/28/2023||Diamondbacks||W 3-1||Home||Touki Toussaint||Bryce Jarvis|
|9/29/2023||Padres||L 3-2||Home||Dylan Cease||Nick Martínez|
|9/30/2023||Padres||L 6-1||Home||Mike Clevinger||Michael Wacha|
|10/1/2023||Padres||-||Home||José Ureña||Pedro Avila|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.