Michael Pittman Jr. vs. Ahkello Witherspoon: Week 4 Matchup, Fantasy Projections and Preview
When the Indianapolis Colts meet the Los Angeles Rams in Week 4, Michael Pittman Jr. will face a Rams pass defense featuring Ahkello Witherspoon. For more stats and analysis on this matchup, see below.
Sign up for fantasy football today with Sleeper fantasy football and receive a 100% deposit match up to $100!
Colts vs. Rams Game Info
- Game Date: Sunday, October 1, 2023
- Time: 1:00 PM ET
- Venue: Lucas Oil Stadium
- Location: Indianapolis, Indiana
- TV: FOX
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo
Michael Pittman Jr. Fantasy Points and Projections
|Total Fantasy Pts||Avg. Fantasy Pts||Fantasy Rank (WRs)||Fantasy Rank (Overall)||Projected Fantasy Pts vs. Rams|
Sign up for Underdog fantasy football today and set your DFS lineup!
Michael Pittman Jr. vs. Ahkello Witherspoon Insights
Michael Pittman Jr. & the Colts' Offense
- Michael Pittman Jr. has racked up 230 receiving yards on 25 catches to pace his squad this season while scoring one touchdown as a receiver.
- Through the air, Indianapolis' passing offense is 17th in the NFL with 630 passing yards (210 per game) and 18th with three passing touchdowns.
- The Colts have put up 74 points this season, ranking 11th in the league with 24.7 points per contest. In terms of total yards, they are 20th in the NFL with 960 total yards (320 per contest).
- Indianapolis sports one of the highest pass rates in the league this season, throwing the ball 38.7 times per game (ninth in NFL).
- In the red zone, the Colts have made 14 pass attempts inside their opponents' 20-yard line this season, ranking them 11th in the NFL. They pass the ball 48.3% of the time in the red zone.
Ahkello Witherspoon & the Rams' Defense
- Ahkello Witherspoon leads the team with one interception, while also collecting four tackles and one pass defended.
- Looking at passing defense, Los Angeles is allowing 181 yards per game (543 total) in the air, which is the seventh-best mark in the league.
- The Rams average 20.7 points allowed per game, which ranks 13th in the league.
- One player has put up more than 100 receiving yards in a game against Los Angeles this season.
- The Rams have allowed one player to catch a touchdown pass against them this season.
Rep your team with officially licensed NFL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|DraftKings||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 In bonus bets instantly!|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
Michael Pittman Jr. vs. Ahkello Witherspoon Advanced Stats
|Michael Pittman Jr.||Ahkello Witherspoon|
|Rec. Targets||34||14||Def. Targets|
|Yards Per Reception||9.2||5||Completions Allowed|
|Rec. Yards Per Game||76.7||1.3||Tackles Per Game|
|Rec. Yards After Catch||115||0||Tackles For Loss|
|Rec. Red Zone Targets||4||0||Sacks|
Not all offers available in all states. Please gamble responsibly! Contact 1-800-GAMBLER if you or someone you know has developed a gambling problem or addiction.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.