How to Watch the Cubs vs. Brewers Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for October 1
Ian Happ and the Chicago Cubs take the field on Sunday at American Family Field against Adrian Houser, who is projected to start for the Milwaukee Brewers. First pitch is set for 3:10 PM ET.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this game and make sure you don't miss any of the action all season long!
Cubs vs. Brewers Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Sunday, October 1, 2023
- Time: 3:10 PM ET
- TV Channel: BSWI
- Location: Milwaukee, Wisconsin
- Venue: American Family Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Discover More About This Game
|Cubs Injury Report|
|Brewers vs Cubs Player Props|
|Brewers vs Cubs Pitching Matchup|
|Brewers vs Cubs Betting Trends & Stats|
|Brewers vs Cubs Odds|
|Brewers vs Cubs Prediction|
Cubs Batting & Pitching Performance
- The Cubs rank 15th in Major League Baseball with 196 home runs.
- Chicago is 11th in MLB with a slugging percentage of .422 this season.
- The Cubs rank eighth in MLB with a .255 team batting average.
- Chicago is among the highest scoring teams in baseball, ranking fifth with 819 total runs this season.
- The Cubs are among the best in the league at getting on base, ranking fifth with an OBP of .331.
- The Cubs rank 14th in MLB in strikeouts per game with an average of 8.6 whiffs per contest.
- Chicago averages the 17th-most strikeouts per nine innings (8.6) in the majors this season.
- Chicago has the 15th-ranked ERA (4.16) in the majors this season.
- Cubs pitchers have a 1.286 WHIP this season, 15th in the majors.
Cubs Probable Starting Pitcher
- The Cubs will hand the ball to Drew Smyly (11-10) for his 23rd start of the season.
- The left-hander last pitched out of the bullpen on Saturday, when he threw one scoreless inning while allowing one hit to the Milwaukee Brewers.
- In 22 starts this season, he's earned a quality start in five of them.
- Smyly has made 14 starts of five or more innings in 22 chances this season, and averages 3.6 frames when he pitches.
- He has kept opponents from scoring an earned run in seven straight appearances.
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||Cubs Starter||Opponent Starter|
|9/26/2023||Braves||L 7-6||Away||Justin Steele||Bryce Elder|
|9/27/2023||Braves||L 6-5||Away||Jameson Taillon||Darius Vines|
|9/28/2023||Braves||L 5-3||Away||Marcus Stroman||AJ Smith-Shawver|
|9/29/2023||Brewers||L 4-3||Away||Kyle Hendricks||Colin Rea|
|9/30/2023||Brewers||W 10-6||Away||Jordan Wicks||Eric Lauer|
|10/1/2023||Brewers||-||Away||Justin Steele||Adrian Houser|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.