Bears Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
Right now the Chicago Bears have the third-longest odds in the league of winning the Super Bowl, listed at +40000.
Watch the Bears this season on Fubo!
Bears Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the NFC North: +2200
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +40000
Looking to place a futures bet on the Bears to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Chicago Betting Insights
- Chicago put together a 5-10-1 ATS record last year.
- Last season, 10 Bears games hit the over.
- Chicago ranked fifth-worst in total offense (307.8 yards per game) and fourth-worst in total defense (375.9 yards per game allowed) last season.
- Last season the Bears won only twice at home and once away from home.
- When favored, Chicago won every game (1-0), but went just 2-13 as the underdog.
- The Bears were winless in the NFC North (0-6) and were 1-11 in the NFC overall.
Bears Impact Players
- Justin Fields threw for 2,242 yards (149.5 per game), completing 60.4% of his passes, with 17 touchdowns and 11 interceptions in 15 games last year.
- On the ground, Fields scored eight touchdowns and picked up 1,143 yards.
- D.J. Moore had 63 receptions for 888 yards (52.2 per game) and seven touchdowns in 17 games with the Panthers.
- On the ground for the Panthers a season ago, D'Onta Foreman scored five touchdowns a season ago and picked up 914 yards (57.1 per game).
- Khalil Herbert ran for 731 yards (56.2 per game) and four touchdowns in 13 games.
- As a key defensive contributor, T.J. Edwards delivered 159 tackles, 10.0 TFL, and two sacks in 17 games for the Eagles last year.
Bet on Bears to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Bears Player Futures
2023-24 Bears NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||Packers||L 38-20||+3500|
|2||September 17||@ Buccaneers||L 27-17||+6600|
|3||September 24||@ Chiefs||L 41-10||+600|
|5||October 5||@ Commanders||-||+12500|
|8||October 29||@ Chargers||-||+2500|
|9||November 5||@ Saints||-||+3500|
|11||November 19||@ Lions||-||+2200|
|12||November 27||@ Vikings||-||+8000|
|15||December 17||@ Browns||-||+2200|
|18||January 7||@ Packers||-||+3500|
Odds are current as of September 25 at 7:16 PM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.