Zack Moss Week 3 Preview vs. the Ravens
Zack Moss has a difficult matchup when his Indianapolis Colts face the Baltimore Ravens in Week 3 (Sunday, 1:00 PM ET). The Ravens concede 69 rushing yards per game, sixth-best in the NFL.
Moss put up 456 yards rushing on 93 attempts (35.1 yards per game) and one TD last season.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on Moss and the Colts with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Moss vs. the Ravens
- Moss vs the Ravens (since 2021): 1 GP / 6 RUSH YPG / RUSH TD
- Looking at run defense, the Ravens yielded more than 100 yards on the ground to one player last season.
- In terms of run defense, Baltimore allowed at least one rushing touchdown to 11 players last season.
- Last season, the Ravens didn't allow any player to score two or more rushing touchdowns against them.
- The Ravens were the NFL's third-ranked run defense last season after surrendering 92.1 yards per game on the ground.
- A year ago, the Ravens gave up 11 rushing touchdowns. That ranked eighth in NFL play.
Colts Player Previews
Zack Moss Rushing Props vs. the Ravens
- Rushing Yards: 54.5 (-115)
Put your picks to the test and bet on Moss with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Moss Rushing Insights
- Moss hit the over on his rushing yards total set by oddsmakers in five of his eight opportunities last year (62.5%).
- The Colts ran 57.9% passing plays and 42.1% running plays last year. They were 30th in the NFL in scoring.
- Moss rushed for a touchdown once last year in 13 games played.
Zack Moss Receiving Props vs the Ravens
- Receiving Yards: 15.5 (-111)
Moss Receiving Insights
- Moss did not hit the over on a receiving yards prop bet last year (in five attempts).
- He was targeted on 13 passes last season, averaging 3.0 yards per target.
- Moss did not catch a touchdown pass last year (in 13 games).
Moss' Last Season Performance
|Opponent||Date||Week||Rushing Stats||Receiving Stats|
|at Rams||9/8/2022||Week 1||6 ATT / 15 YDS / 0 TDs||6 TAR / 6 REC / 21 YDS / 0 TDs|
|vs. Titans||9/19/2022||Week 2||3 ATT / 17 YDS / 0 TDs||1 TAR / 0 REC / 0 YDS / 0 TDs|
|at Dolphins||9/25/2022||Week 3||4 ATT / 46 YDS / 0 TDs||1 TAR / 1 REC / 6 YDS / 0 TDs|
|at Ravens||10/2/2022||Week 4||3 ATT / 6 YDS / 0 TDs||TAR / 0 REC / 0 YDS / 0 TDs|
|vs. Steelers||10/9/2022||Week 5||1 ATT / 7 YDS / 0 TDs||TAR / 0 REC / 0 YDS / 0 TDs|
|at Raiders||11/13/2022||Week 10||1 ATT / 4 YDS / 0 TDs||TAR / 0 REC / 0 YDS / 0 TDs|
|vs. Eagles||11/20/2022||Week 11||2 ATT / 7 YDS / 0 TDs||TAR / 0 REC / 0 YDS / 0 TDs|
|vs. Steelers||11/28/2022||Week 12||1 ATT / 2 YDS / 0 TDs||TAR / 0 REC / 0 YDS / 0 TDs|
|at Cowboys||12/4/2022||Week 13||3 ATT / 18 YDS / 0 TDs||TAR / 0 REC / 0 YDS / 0 TDs|
|at Vikings||12/17/2022||Week 15||24 ATT / 81 YDS / 0 TDs||1 TAR / 0 REC / 0 YDS / 0 TDs|
|vs. Chargers||12/26/2022||Week 16||12 ATT / 65 YDS / 0 TDs||1 TAR / 1 REC / 5 YDS / 0 TDs|
|at Giants||1/1/2023||Week 17||15 ATT / 74 YDS / 0 TDs||TAR / 0 REC / 0 YDS / 0 TDs|
|vs. Texans||1/8/2023||Week 18||18 ATT / 114 YDS / 1 TD||3 TAR / 3 REC / 7 YDS / 0 TDs|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.