White Sox vs. Red Sox: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
The Boston Red Sox and Wilyer Abreu will square off against Andrew Vaughn and the Chicago White Sox at Fenway Park on Sunday, with the first pitch at 1:35 PM ET.
The favored Red Sox have -160 moneyline odds to win against the underdog White Sox, who are listed at +135. An 8.5-run total is set in the matchup.
Rep your team with officially licensed White Sox gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
White Sox vs. Red Sox Odds & Info
- Date: Sunday, September 24, 2023
- Time: 1:35 PM ET
- TV: NESN
- Location: Boston, Massachusetts
- Venue: Fenway Park
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
White Sox Recent Betting Performance
- The White Sox have played as the underdog in eight of their past 10 games and have gone 2-6 in those contests.
- When it comes to the over/under, the White Sox and their foes are 4-6-0 in their previous 10 contests.
- Bookmakers have not posted a spread in any of the White Sox's past 10 games.
Discover More About This Game
|White Sox Injury Report|
|Red Sox vs White Sox Pitching Matchup|
|Red Sox vs White Sox Prediction|
|How to Watch Red Sox vs White Sox|
|Red Sox vs White Sox Odds|
White Sox Betting Records & Stats
- The White Sox have been underdogs in 105 games this season and have come away with the win 34 times (32.4%) in those contests.
- Chicago has a record of 9-24, a 27.3% win rate, when it's set as an underdog of +135 or more by bookmakers this season.
- Sportsbooks have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that the White Sox have a 42.6% chance of pulling out a win.
- Games involving Chicago have gone over the total set by oddsmakers in 68 of 153 chances this season.
- In 14 games with a line this season, the White Sox have a mark of 8-6-0 against the spread.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
White Sox Splits
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.