Colts vs. Ravens Promo Codes, Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - Week 3
A win by the Baltimore Ravens over the Indianapolis Colts is our computer model prediction for these teams' upcoming matchup, on Sunday, September 24 at 1:00 PM ET (at M&T Bank Stadium). For more information, including the spread, over/under and final score, continue reading.
The Ravens averaged 338.8 yards per game offensively last year (16th in NFL), and they allowed 324.3 yards per game (ninth) on the defensive side of the ball. With 17 points per game (third-worst) and 25.1 points allowed per game on defense (fifth-worst), the Colts were outplayed on both sides of the ball last season.
Bet on the NFL and get the best new user bonus at BetMGM by using our link to sign up!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Colts vs. Ravens Predictions and Picks
|Toss Up (Spread: Ravens by 7.5)||Over (43)||Ravens 27, Colts 20|
Place your bets on the Ravens-Colts matchup or any other NFL game at BetMGM, and sign up with our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Colts Betting Info
- The oddsmakers' moneyline implies a 25.0% chance of a victory for the Colts.
- Indianapolis went 6-11-0 ATS last year.
- The Colts were an underdog by 7.5 points or more last year once, and failed to cover the spread.
- Indianapolis games went over the point total seven out of 17 times last season.
- Games involving the Colts last year averaged 42.8 points per game, a 0.2-point differential when compared to the over/under for this contest.
Ravens Betting Info
- The Ravens have an implied moneyline win probability of 78.9% in this game.
- Baltimore compiled a 7-9-1 record against the spread last season.
- The Ravens were favored by 7.5 points or more last season twice, and failed to cover both times.
- A total of five Baltimore games last season went over the point total.
- The over/under in this game is 43 points, 0.3 higher than the average total in Ravens games last season.
Rep your team with officially licensed NFL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Colts vs. Ravens 2022 Scoring Insights
|Pts||Pts Allowed||Home Pts||Home Pts Allowed||Away Pts||Away Pts Allowed|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.