Bears vs. Chiefs Injury Report — Week 3
The Chicago Bears' (0-2) injury report has six players listed heading into a Sunday, September 24 matchup with the Kansas City Chiefs (1-1). The matchup begins at 4:25 PM at GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium.
The Bears' last game was a 27-17 loss to the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
In their most recent game, the Chiefs won 17-9 over the Jacksonville Jaguars.
Chicago Bears Injury Report Today
|Darnell Mooney||WR||Knee||Limited Participation In Practice|
|Lucas Patrick||OL||Illness||Did Not Participate In Practice|
|Josh Blackwell||DB||Hamstring||Limited Participation In Practice|
|Marcedes Lewis||TE||Rest||Did Not Participate In Practice|
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Sign up for fantasy football today with Underdog fantasy football for a 100% deposit match up to $100!
Kansas City Chiefs Injury Report Today
|Richie James Jr.||WR||Knee||Out|
|Jaylen Watson||CB||Shoulder||Full Participation In Practice|
|Willie Gay Jr.||LB||Quad||Questionable|
|Justin Watson||WR||Ankle||Full Participation In Practice|
|Jawaan Taylor||OT||Shoulder||Full Participation In Practice|
Other Week 3 Injury Reports
- Click here for Cowboys vs Cardinals
- Click here for Steelers vs Raiders
- Click here for Panthers vs Seahawks
Bears vs. Chiefs Game Info
- When: Sunday, September 24, 2023 at 4:25 PM ET
- Where: GEHA Field at Arrowhead Stadium in Kansas City, Missouri
- TV Info: FOX
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo
Rep the Chiefs or the Bears with officially licensed NFL gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
Bears Season Insights (2022)
- With 307.8 yards of total offense per game (fifth-worst) and 375.9 yards allowed per game on defense (fourth-worst), the Bears struggled on both sides of the ball last year.
- Despite sporting a bottom-five scoring defense that ranked worst in the NFL last season (27.2 points allowed per game), Chicago played better offensively, ranking 23rd in the NFL by putting up 19.2 points per game.
- The Bears ranked worst in passing offense last season (130.5 passing yards per game), but they played better on defense, ranking 17th with 218.6 passing yards allowed per contest.
- Chicago owned the best offense last season in terms of rushing yards (177.3 rushing yards per game), but it ranked second-worst on the defensive side of the ball (157.3 rushing yards allowed per game).
- The Bears forced 23 total turnovers (14th in NFL) last season and turned it over 25 times (27th in NFL) for a turnover margin of -2, 20th-ranked in the NFL.
Bears vs. Chiefs Betting Info
- Spread Favorite: Chiefs (-12.5)
- Moneyline: Chiefs (-750), Bears (+525)
- Total: 48 points
Sign up to live bet on the Chiefs-Bears matchup or any other NFL game at BetMGM, and use our link for a first-time deposit bonus!
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.