Bears Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
The Chicago Bears right now have the fourth-worst odds of winning the Super Bowl in the league at +25000.
Watch the Bears this season on Fubo!
Bears Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the NFC North: +1600
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +25000
Looking to place a futures bet on the Bears to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Chicago Betting Insights
- Chicago covered five times in 17 games with a spread last season.
- Bears games went over the point total 10 out of 17 times last season.
- With 307.8 yards of total offense per game (fifth-worst) and 375.9 yards allowed per game on defense (fourth-worst), Chicago struggled on both sides of the ball last season.
- The Bears won just two games at home last season and one on the road.
- Chicago won every game when favored (1-0), but just two as an underdog (2-13).
- The Bears were winless in the NFC North (0-6) and were 1-11 in the NFC overall.
Bears Impact Players
- In 15 games last year, Justin Fields passed for 2,242 yards (149.5 per game), with 17 touchdowns and 11 interceptions, and a completion percentage of 60.4%.
- On the ground, Fields scored eight touchdowns and picked up 1,143 yards.
- In 17 games with the Panthers last season, D.J. Moore had 63 catches for 888 yards (52.2 per game) and seven touchdowns.
- On the ground for the Panthers a season ago, D'Onta Foreman scored five touchdowns a season ago and picked up 914 yards (57.1 per game).
- On the ground, Khalil Herbert scored four touchdowns and accumulated 731 yards (56.2 per game).
- As a key defensive contributor, T.J. Edwards posted 159 tackles, 10.0 TFL, and two sacks in 17 games with the Eagles last year.
Bet on Bears to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Bears Player Futures
2023-24 Bears NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||Packers||L 38-20||+4000|
|2||September 17||@ Buccaneers||L 27-17||+6600|
|3||September 24||@ Chiefs||-||+600|
|5||October 5||@ Commanders||-||+8000|
|8||October 29||@ Chargers||-||+3000|
|9||November 5||@ Saints||-||+2800|
|11||November 19||@ Lions||-||+2800|
|12||November 27||@ Vikings||-||+8000|
|15||December 17||@ Browns||-||+4000|
|18||January 7||@ Packers||-||+4000|
Odds are current as of September 24 at 5:12 PM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.