White Sox vs. Nationals Probable Starting Pitchers Today - September 19
The Chicago White Sox (58-93) visit the Washington Nationals (66-85) at 7:05 PM ET on Tuesday.
The Nationals will give the ball to Jackson Rutledge (0-1, 17.18 ERA), who is eyeing win No. 1 on the season, and the White Sox will turn to Jose Urena (0-6, 8.48 ERA).
Bet Now: Get the latest odds for this matchup and pitcher props on BetMGM. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
White Sox vs. Nationals Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Tuesday, September 19, 2023
- Time: 7:05 PM ET
- TV: MASN2
- Location: Washington D.C.
- Venue: Nationals Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Rutledge - WSH (0-1, 17.18 ERA) vs Urena - CHW (0-6, 8.48 ERA)
Explore More About This Game
|White Sox Injury Report|
|Nationals vs White Sox Betting Trends & Stats|
|How to Watch Nationals vs White Sox|
|Nationals vs White Sox Odds|
|Nationals vs White Sox Prediction|
White Sox Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: José Ureña
- Urena (0-6 with an 8.48 ERA and 20 strikeouts in 28 2/3 innings pitched) gets the start for the White Sox, his eighth of the season.
- The right-hander last pitched on Thursday against the Minnesota Twins, when he threw 6 1/3 innings, allowing six earned runs while giving up seven hits.
- The 32-year-old has amassed an ERA of 8.48, with 6.3 strikeouts per nine innings in seven games this season. Opponents have a .319 batting average against him.
- Urena has yet to notch a quality start so far this year.
- Urena is looking to pick up his third start of five or more innings this season in this outing.
- He surrendered one or more earned runs in each of his outings in 2023.
José Ureña vs. Nationals
- He will face off against a Nationals offense that ranks 11th in the league with 1296 total hits (on a .252 batting average). The squad also slugs a collective .392 (23rd in the league) with 139 total home runs (29th in MLB action).
- Head-to-head against the Nationals this season, Urena has thrown 2 2/3 innings, giving up four earned runs on seven hits while striking out one.
Nationals Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Jackson Rutledge
- The Nationals will send Rutledge to the mound for his second start of the season.
- The right-hander last pitched on Wednesday, when he threw 3 2/3 innings against the Pittsburgh Pirates, giving up seven earned runs.
- He has pitched in one games this season with an ERA of 17.18, a 2 strikeout to walk ratio and a WHIP of 3.000.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.