How to Watch the White Sox vs. Nationals Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for September 19
The Washington Nationals and Chicago White Sox will meet on Tuesday at Nationals Park, at 7:05 PM ET, with C.J. Abrams and Andrew Vaughn among those expected to deliver at the plate.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this matchup and make sure you don't miss any of the action all year long!
White Sox vs. Nationals Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Tuesday, September 19, 2023
- Time: 7:05 PM ET
- TV Channel: MASN2
- Location: Washington D.C.
- Venue: Nationals Park
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Explore More About This Game
|White Sox Injury Report|
|Nationals vs White Sox Betting Trends & Stats|
|Nationals vs White Sox Pitching Matchup|
|Nationals vs White Sox Odds|
|Nationals vs White Sox Prediction|
White Sox Batting & Pitching Performance
- The White Sox have hit 162 homers this season, which ranks 19th in the league.
- Chicago is 25th in MLB with a slugging percentage of .389 this season.
- The White Sox rank 24th in MLB with a .240 team batting average.
- Chicago is among the lowest scoring teams in baseball, ranking 27th with just 618 total runs (4.1 per game) this season.
- The White Sox have an OBP of just .294 this season, which ranks last in MLB.
- The White Sox rank 20th in MLB in strikeouts per game with an average of 8.8 whiffs per contest.
- Chicago has a 9.4 K/9 rate this season as a pitching staff, third-best in baseball.
- Chicago has pitched to a 4.93 ERA this season, which ranks 26th in baseball.
- The White Sox have a combined WHIP of 1.422 as a pitching staff, which is fifth-worst in baseball this season.
White Sox Probable Starting Pitcher
- Jose Urena (0-6) will take to the mound for the White Sox and make his eighth start of the season.
- The right-hander's last appearance was on Thursday, when he threw 6 1/3 innings against the Minnesota Twins, giving up six earned runs while allowing seven hits.
- None of Urena's seven starts this season have met the criteria for a quality start.
- Urena has two starts of five or more innings this season in seven chances. He averages 4 innings per outing.
- He has not pitched this season without allowing at least one earned run.
White Sox Schedule
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||White Sox Starter||Opponent Starter|
|9/14/2023||Twins||L 10-2||Home||José Ureña||Kenta Maeda|
|9/15/2023||Twins||L 10-2||Home||Jesse Scholtens||Bailey Ober|
|9/16/2023||Twins||W 7-6||Home||Touki Toussaint||Pablo Lopez|
|9/17/2023||Twins||L 4-0||Home||Dylan Cease||Sonny Gray|
|9/18/2023||Nationals||W 6-1||Away||Mike Clevinger||Joan Adon|
|9/19/2023||Nationals||-||Away||José Ureña||Jackson Rutledge|
|9/20/2023||Nationals||-||Away||Jesse Scholtens||Josiah Gray|
|9/22/2023||Red Sox||-||Away||Touki Toussaint||Chris Sale|
|9/23/2023||Red Sox||-||Away||Dylan Cease||Nick Pivetta|
|9/24/2023||Red Sox||-||Away||Mike Clevinger||Kutter Crawford|
|9/25/2023||Diamondbacks||-||Home||José Ureña||Zac Gallen|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.