Cubs vs. Pirates Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - September 19
Tuesday's contest features the Chicago Cubs (78-72) and the Pittsburgh Pirates (70-80) squaring off at Wrigley Field (on September 19) at 7:40 PM ET. This matchup, according to our computer prediction, will result in a 6-3 win for the Cubs.
The Cubs will look to Javier Assad (3-3) versus the Pirates and Bailey Falter (2-8).
Cubs vs. Pirates Game Info & Odds
- When: Tuesday, September 19, 2023 at 7:40 PM ET
- Where: Wrigley Field in Chicago, Illinois
- How to Watch on TV: MARQ
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Cubs vs. Pirates Score Prediction
Our pick for this contest is Cubs 6, Pirates 3.
Total Prediction for Cubs vs. Pirates
- Total Prediction: Over 9 runs
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Explore More About This Game
Cubs Performance Insights
- In nine games as the favorite over the last 10 matchups, the Cubs have a record of 2-7.
- In its last 10 games with a total, Chicago and its opponents have failed to hit the over eight times.
- Oddsmakers have not set a spread for any of the Cubs' last 10 games.
- The Cubs have entered the game as favorites 84 times this season and won 47, or 56%, of those games.
- Chicago is 7-8 this season when entering a game favored by -175 or more on the moneyline.
- The bookmakers' moneyline implies a 63.6% chance of a victory for the Cubs.
- Chicago is among the highest-scoring teams in the majors, ranking seventh with 749 total runs this season.
- The Cubs' 4.13 team ERA ranks 14th across all league pitching staffs.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
|September 12||@ Rockies||L 6-4||Javier Assad vs Chris Flexen|
|September 13||@ Rockies||L 7-3||Jameson Taillon vs Ty Blach|
|September 15||@ Diamondbacks||L 6-4||Justin Steele vs Brandon Pfaadt|
|September 16||@ Diamondbacks||L 7-6||Kyle Hendricks vs Zach Davies|
|September 17||@ Diamondbacks||L 6-2||Jordan Wicks vs Ryne Nelson|
|September 19||Pirates||-||Javier Assad vs Bailey Falter|
|September 20||Pirates||-||Jameson Taillon vs Mitch Keller|
|September 21||Pirates||-||Justin Steele vs Johan Oviedo|
|September 22||Rockies||-||Kyle Hendricks vs Noah Davis|
|September 23||Rockies||-||Jordan Wicks vs Chris Flexen|
|September 24||Rockies||-||Javier Assad vs Chris Flexen|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.