Bears Odds to Make Playoffs and Win Super Bowl
The Chicago Bears have +20000 odds to win the Super Bowl, fourth-worst in the NFL as of September 19.
Watch the Bears this season on Fubo!
Bears Super Bowl Odds
- Odds to Win the NFC North: +1600
- Odds to Win the Super Bowl: +20000
Looking to place a futures bet on the Bears to win the Super Bowl this season? Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Chicago Betting Insights
- Chicago covered five times in 17 games with a spread last season.
- The Bears and their opponents combined to go over the point total 10 out of 17 times last season.
- With 307.8 yards of total offense per game (fifth-worst) and 375.9 yards allowed per game on defense (fourth-worst), Chicago was outplayed on both sides of the ball last season.
- The Bears won only two games at home last year and one away from home.
- As favorites, Chicago won every game (1-0), but went only 2-13 as the underdog.
- The Bears were winless in the NFC North (0-6) and were 1-11 in the NFC overall.
Bears Impact Players
- Justin Fields threw for 2,242 yards (149.5 per game), completing 60.4% of his passes, with 17 touchdowns and 11 interceptions in 15 games last year.
- On the ground, Fields scored eight touchdowns and accumulated 1,143 yards.
- D.J. Moore had 63 receptions for 888 yards (52.2 per game) and seven touchdowns in 17 games with the Panthers.
- In 16 games for the Panthers a season ago, D'Onta Foreman rushed for 914 yards (57.1 per game) and five TDs.
- In 13 games, Khalil Herbert rushed for 731 yards (56.2 per game) and four TDs.
- T.J. Edwards compiled 159 tackles, 10.0 TFL, two sacks, and seven passes defended in 17 games last year with the Eagles.
Bet on Bears to win the Super Bowl and plenty more with BetMGM. Head to BetMGM using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Bears Player Futures
|Darnell Mooney Offensive Player of the Year Odds|
|Cole Kmet Offensive Player of the Year Odds|
|Justin Fields MVP Odds|
2023-24 Bears NFL Schedule
|Week||Date||Opponent||Result||Opp. Super Bowl Odds|
|1||September 10||Packers||L 38-20||+4000|
|2||September 17||@ Buccaneers||L 27-17||+6600|
|3||September 24||@ Chiefs||-||+600|
|5||October 5||@ Commanders||-||+8000|
|8||October 29||@ Chargers||-||+3000|
|9||November 5||@ Saints||-||+2500|
|11||November 19||@ Lions||-||+2500|
|12||November 27||@ Vikings||-||+6600|
|15||December 17||@ Browns||-||+3000|
|18||January 7||@ Packers||-||+4000|
Odds are current as of September 19 at 7:14 PM ET. Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.