Zack Moss Week 2 Preview vs. the Texans
In Week 2 (Sunday at 1:00 PM ET), Zack Moss and the Indianapolis Colts will play the Houston Texans at NRG Stadium.
Last year Moss ran for 456 yards on 93 carries (35.1 ypg), with one TD.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on Moss and the Colts with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Moss vs. the Texans
- Moss vs the Texans (since 2021): 2 GP / 87.5 RUSH YPG / RUSH TD
- Looking at run D, the Texans gave up more than 100 yards on the ground to eight players last season.
- On the ground, Houston allowed 20 players to score at least one rushing touchdown against them last season.
- Four players rushed for multiple scores in a game versus the Texans last year.
- The Texans were the NFL's worst run defense last season by allowing 170.2 yards per game on the ground.
- Moss and the Colts will take on the NFL's 31st-ranked rushing defense from a year ago in terms of touchdowns allowed (25).
Colts Player Previews
Zack Moss Rushing Props vs. the Texans
- Rushing Yards: 47.5 (-115)
Put your picks to the test and bet on Moss with BetMGM Sportsbook.
Moss Rushing Insights
- Moss hit his rushing yards over in 62.5% of his opportunities (five of eight games) last season.
- The Colts threw the football on 57.9% of their plays from scrimmage last season while staying on the ground 42.1% of the time. Their offense was 30th in the NFL in points scored.
- Moss had a rushing touchdown in one game last year, but no games with multiple rushing TDs.
Moss' Last Season Performance
|Opponent||Date||Week||Rushing Stats||Receiving Stats|
|at Rams||9/8/2022||Week 1||6 ATT / 15 YDS / 0 TDs||6 TAR / 6 REC / 21 YDS / 0 TDs|
|vs. Titans||9/19/2022||Week 2||3 ATT / 17 YDS / 0 TDs||1 TAR / 0 REC / 0 YDS / 0 TDs|
|at Dolphins||9/25/2022||Week 3||4 ATT / 46 YDS / 0 TDs||1 TAR / 1 REC / 6 YDS / 0 TDs|
|at Ravens||10/2/2022||Week 4||3 ATT / 6 YDS / 0 TDs||TAR / 0 REC / 0 YDS / 0 TDs|
|vs. Steelers||10/9/2022||Week 5||1 ATT / 7 YDS / 0 TDs||TAR / 0 REC / 0 YDS / 0 TDs|
|at Raiders||11/13/2022||Week 10||1 ATT / 4 YDS / 0 TDs||TAR / 0 REC / 0 YDS / 0 TDs|
|vs. Eagles||11/20/2022||Week 11||2 ATT / 7 YDS / 0 TDs||TAR / 0 REC / 0 YDS / 0 TDs|
|vs. Steelers||11/28/2022||Week 12||1 ATT / 2 YDS / 0 TDs||TAR / 0 REC / 0 YDS / 0 TDs|
|at Cowboys||12/4/2022||Week 13||3 ATT / 18 YDS / 0 TDs||TAR / 0 REC / 0 YDS / 0 TDs|
|at Vikings||12/17/2022||Week 15||24 ATT / 81 YDS / 0 TDs||1 TAR / 0 REC / 0 YDS / 0 TDs|
|vs. Chargers||12/26/2022||Week 16||12 ATT / 65 YDS / 0 TDs||1 TAR / 1 REC / 5 YDS / 0 TDs|
|at Giants||1/1/2023||Week 17||15 ATT / 74 YDS / 0 TDs||TAR / 0 REC / 0 YDS / 0 TDs|
|vs. Texans||1/8/2023||Week 18||18 ATT / 114 YDS / 1 TD||3 TAR / 3 REC / 7 YDS / 0 TDs|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.