White Sox vs. Twins: Odds, spread, over/under - September 17
When the Minnesota Twins (78-71) take on the Chicago White Sox (57-92) at Guaranteed Rate Field on Sunday, September 17 at 2:10 PM ET, Willi Castro will be seeking his 30th steal of the season (he's currently sitting at 29).
The favored Twins have -175 moneyline odds to win against the underdog White Sox, who are listed at +145. The total is 8.5 runs for the contest (with -105 odds to go over and -115 odds on the under).
White Sox vs. Twins Time and TV Channel
- Date: Sunday, September 17, 2023
- Time: 2:10 PM ET
- TV: NBCS-CHI
- Location: Chicago, Illinois
- Venue: Guaranteed Rate Field
- Probable Pitchers: Sonny Gray - MIN (7-7, 2.91 ERA) vs Dylan Cease - CHW (7-7, 4.92 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
White Sox vs. Twins Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Take a look at the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup listed at multiple sportsbooks.
|Twins Moneyline||White Sox Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|BetMGM||-175||+145||-||8.5||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
Looking to bet on the White Sox versus Twins game but don't know where to start? Consider some of the most common betting types, such as the moneyline, run line, and total. A moneyline bet, such as the White Sox (+145) in this matchup, means that you think the White Sox will win, simple as that! And if they do, and you bet $10, you'd get $24.50 back.
There are many other ways to bet, too. You can wager on player props (will Luis Robert get a hit?), parlays (combining picks from different games to multiply your potential winnings), and more. For more details on the many different ways you can bet, check out the BetMGM app and website.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Read More About This Game
|White Sox Injury Report|
|Twins vs White Sox Betting Trends & Stats|
|Twins vs White Sox Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Twins vs White Sox|
|Twins vs White Sox Prediction|
White Sox vs. Twins Betting Trends and Insights
- The Twins have entered the game as favorites 99 times this season and won 59, or 59.6%, of those games.
- The Twins have an 18-12 record (winning 60% of their games) when they have played as moneyline favorites of -175 or shorter.
- Sportsbooks have implied with the moneyline set for this matchup that Minnesota has a 63.6% chance to win.
- The Twins have a 4-3 record over the seven games they were a moneyline favorite in their last 10 matchups.
- Over its last 10 outings (all had set totals), Minnesota combined with its opponents to go over the run total six times.
- The White Sox have been chosen as underdogs in 100 games this year and have walked away with the win 33 times (33%) in those games.
- This year, the White Sox have won seven of 25 games when listed as at least +145 or worse on the moneyline.
- The White Sox have played as underdogs in eight of their past 10 games and won three of those contests.
- In the last 10 games with a total, Chicago and its opponents have combined to hit the over four times.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
White Sox Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||AL Central Rank|
|Win World Series||+100000||17th||2nd|
Think the White Sox can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Chicago and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.