White Sox vs. Twins: Betting Trends, Odds, Records Against the Run Line, Home/Road Splits
Luis Robert and the Chicago White Sox hit the field on Sunday at Guaranteed Rate Field against Sonny Gray, who is the named starter for the Minnesota Twins. First pitch will be at 2:10 PM ET for the final game of a four-game series.
The Twins are -175 moneyline favorites for this matchup with the White Sox (+145). The over/under for the game is listed at 8.5 runs.
Rep your team with officially licensed White Sox gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
White Sox vs. Twins Odds & Info
- Date: Sunday, September 17, 2023
- Time: 2:10 PM ET
- TV: NBCS-CHI
- Location: Chicago, Illinois
- Venue: Guaranteed Rate Field
- Live Stream: Watch on Fubo!
|Favorite||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Run Line||Favorite Run Line Odds||Underdog Run Line Odds|
White Sox Recent Betting Performance
- The White Sox have played as the underdog in eight of their past 10 games and have gone 3-5 in those contests.
- When it comes to the total, the White Sox and their foes are 4-5-1 in their previous 10 contests.
- Oddsmakers have yet to post a spread in any of the White Sox's past 10 games. In three games in a row, Chicago and its opponent have finished above the over/under, with the average total established by oddsmakers being 8.8 runs.
Read More About This Game
|White Sox Injury Report|
|Twins vs White Sox Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Twins vs White Sox|
|Twins vs White Sox Odds|
|Twins vs White Sox Prediction|
White Sox Betting Records & Stats
- The White Sox have been chosen as underdogs in 100 games this year and have walked away with the win 33 times (33%) in those games.
- Chicago has a record of 7-18 in games where oddsmakers have it as underdogs of at least +145 on the moneyline.
- The moneyline set for this matchup implies the White Sox have a 40.8% chance of walking away with the win.
- Chicago and its opponents have gone over the total this season in 67 of its 147 opportunities.
- The White Sox have posted a record of 8-6-0 against the spread this season.
Check out the latest odds and place your bets on and the with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
White Sox Splits
|Home||Away||Day||Night||Vs. Starting RHP||Vs. Starting LHP|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.