White Sox vs. Twins Predictions & Picks: Odds, Moneyline, Spread - September 17
Sunday's contest between the Minnesota Twins (78-71) and Chicago White Sox (57-92) matching up at Guaranteed Rate Field has a projected final score of 5-4 (based on our computer prediction) in favor of the Twins, so it should be a tight matchup. The game will begin at 2:10 PM ET on September 17.
The Twins will give the ball to Sonny Gray (7-7, 2.91 ERA), who is eyeing win No. 8 on the season, and the White Sox will turn to Dylan Cease (7-7, 4.92 ERA).
White Sox vs. Twins Game Info & Odds
- When: Sunday, September 17, 2023 at 2:10 PM ET
- Where: Guaranteed Rate Field in Chicago, Illinois
- How to Watch on TV: NBCS-CHI
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
White Sox vs. Twins Score Prediction
Our prediction for this game is Twins 5, White Sox 4.
Total Prediction for White Sox vs. Twins
- Total Prediction: Over 8.5 runs
New to BetMGM Sportsbook? We've got the best offer for new users when they use promo code "GNPLAY"! Sign up with BetMGM Sportsbook using our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers. to get this great bonus for first-time depositors.
Read More About This Game
White Sox Performance Insights
- In eight games as the underdog over the last 10 matchups, the White Sox have posted a mark of 3-5.
- In its previous 10 matchups with a total posted by oddsmakers, Chicago and its foes are 4-5-1 when it comes to hitting the over.
- Oddsmakers have not posted a runline in any of the White Sox's past 10 games.
- The White Sox have been chosen as underdogs in 100 games this year and have walked away with the win 33 times (33%) in those games.
- Chicago has a mark of 7-18 in contests where sportsbooks favor it by +145 or worse on the moneyline.
- The White Sox have an implied victory probability of 40.8% according to the moneyline set for this matchup.
- Chicago is the fourth-lowest scoring team in MLB action averaging 4.1 runs per game (612 total).
- White Sox pitchers have a combined ERA of 4.96 ERA this year, which ranks 26th in MLB.
Put your picks to the test and bet on with BetMGM Sportsbook. Use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
White Sox Schedule
|September 12||Royals||L 11-10||Touki Toussaint vs Jordan Lyles|
|September 13||Royals||L 7-1||Mike Clevinger vs Steven Cruz|
|September 14||Twins||L 10-2||José Ureña vs Kenta Maeda|
|September 15||Twins||L 10-2||Jesse Scholtens vs Bailey Ober|
|September 16||Twins||W 7-6||Touki Toussaint vs Pablo Lopez|
|September 17||Twins||-||Dylan Cease vs Sonny Gray|
|September 18||@ Nationals||-||Mike Clevinger vs Joan Adon|
|September 19||@ Nationals||-||José Ureña vs TBA|
|September 20||@ Nationals||-||Jesse Scholtens vs Josiah Gray|
|September 22||@ Red Sox||-||Touki Toussaint vs Chris Sale|
|September 23||@ Red Sox||-||Dylan Cease vs Nick Pivetta|
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.