White Sox vs. Twins Probable Starting Pitchers Today - September 16
The Minnesota Twins (78-70) will look to Royce Lewis, on a two-game homer streak, versus the Chicago White Sox (56-92) at 7:10 PM ET on Saturday, at Guaranteed Rate Field.
The Twins will give the ball to Pablo Lopez (10-7, 3.48 ERA), who is eyeing win No. 11 on the season, and the White Sox will turn to Touki Toussaint (3-7, 5.65 ERA).
Bet Now: Get the latest odds for this matchup and pitcher props on BetMGM. New depositors can use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
White Sox vs. Twins Pitcher Matchup Info
- Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Time: 7:10 PM ET
- TV: NBCS-CHI
- Location: Chicago, Illinois
- Venue: Guaranteed Rate Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
- Probable Pitchers: Lopez - MIN (10-7, 3.48 ERA) vs Toussaint - CHW (3-7, 5.65 ERA)
Explore More About This Game
|White Sox Injury Report|
|Twins vs White Sox Betting Trends & Stats|
|How to Watch Twins vs White Sox|
|Twins vs White Sox Odds|
|Twins vs White Sox Prediction|
White Sox Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Touki Toussaint
- Toussaint gets the start for the White Sox, his 14th of the season. He is 3-7 with a 5.65 ERA and 71 strikeouts in 71 2/3 innings pitched.
- The right-hander's last time out was on Wednesday against the Kansas City Royals, when he tossed one inning, surrendering eight earned runs while allowing six hits.
- In 17 games this season, the 27-year-old has put up a 5.65 ERA and 8.9 strikeouts per nine innings, while allowing a batting average of .225 to opposing batters.
- Toussaint has one quality start under his belt this season.
- Toussaint will look to secure his 10th game of five or more innings pitched this season. He's averaging 4.2 innings per appearance.
- In four of his appearances this season he did not give up an earned run.
Twins Probable Starting Pitcher Tonight: Pablo Lopez
- The Twins will send Lopez (10-7) to the mound for his 30th start this season.
- The right-hander allowed two hits in eight scoreless innings pitched against the New York Mets on Sunday.
- The 27-year-old has pitched in 29 games this season with an ERA of 3.48, a 4.63 strikeout-to-walk ratio and a WHIP of 1.142.
- If he completes six or more innings with three or fewer earned runs allowed, he'll earn his fourth consecutive quality start.
- Lopez will look to finish five or more innings for the 21st start in a row.
- He has six appearances with no earned runs allowed in 29 chances this season.
- Among qualified pitchers in the majors this season, the 27-year-old ranks 15th in ERA (3.48), 15th in WHIP (1.142), and seventh in K/9 (10.7).
Pablo Lopez vs. White Sox
- The White Sox rank 24th in MLB with a .239 batting average this season. They have a team slugging percentage that ranks 26th in the league (.387) and 159 home runs.
- The right-hander has allowed the White Sox to go 9-for-53 with three doubles, a home run and four RBI in 14 2/3 innings this season.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.