How to Watch the White Sox vs. Twins Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for September 16
The Minnesota Twins and Chicago White Sox will send Pablo Lopez and Touki Toussaint, respectively, to the mound when the two clubs play on Saturday at Guaranteed Rate Field, at 7:10 PM ET.
Sign up for Fubo to watch this game and make sure you don't miss any of the action all season long!
White Sox vs. Twins Live Stream, TV Channel and Game Info:
- Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Time: 7:10 PM ET
- TV Channel: NBCS-CHI
- Location: Chicago, Illinois
- Venue: Guaranteed Rate Field
- Live Stream: Watch this game on Fubo!
Bet on this matchup with BetMGM Sportsbook and use bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers!
Explore More About This Game
|White Sox Injury Report|
|Twins vs White Sox Betting Trends & Stats|
|Twins vs White Sox Pitching Matchup|
|Twins vs White Sox Odds|
|Twins vs White Sox Prediction|
White Sox Batting & Pitching Performance
- The White Sox rank 20th in Major League Baseball with 159 home runs.
- Chicago is 26th in MLB with a slugging percentage of only .387 this season.
- The White Sox rank 24th in MLB with a .239 team batting average.
- Chicago has scored 605 runs (4.1 per game) this season, which ranks 25th in MLB.
- The White Sox have an OBP of just .293 this season, which ranks last in MLB.
- The White Sox rank 18th in strikeouts per game (8.8) among MLB offenses.
- Chicago strikes out 9.4 batters per nine innings as a pitching staff, third-best in MLB.
- Chicago has the 26th-ranked ERA (4.96) in the majors this season.
- White Sox pitchers have a 1.427 WHIP this season, fifth-worst in the majors.
White Sox Probable Starting Pitcher
- The White Sox's Toussaint (3-7) will make his 14th start of the season.
- The right-hander last pitched on Wednesday, when he gave up eight earned runs and allowed six hits in one inning against the Kansas City Royals.
- In 13 starts this season, he's earned a quality start in one of them.
- Toussaint has made nine starts of five or more innings in 13 chances this season, and averages 4.2 frames when he pitches.
- He has finished four appearances without allowing an earned run in 17 chances this season.
White Sox Schedule
|Date||Opponent||Score||Home/Away||White Sox Starter||Opponent Starter|
|9/12/2023||Royals||W 6-2||Home||Dylan Cease||Brady Singer|
|9/12/2023||Royals||L 11-10||Home||Touki Toussaint||Jordan Lyles|
|9/13/2023||Royals||L 7-1||Home||Mike Clevinger||Steven Cruz|
|9/14/2023||Twins||L 10-2||Home||José Ureña||Kenta Maeda|
|9/15/2023||Twins||L 10-2||Home||Jesse Scholtens||Bailey Ober|
|9/16/2023||Twins||-||Home||Touki Toussaint||Pablo Lopez|
|9/17/2023||Twins||-||Home||Dylan Cease||Sonny Gray|
|9/18/2023||Nationals||-||Away||Mike Clevinger||Joan Adon|
|9/20/2023||Nationals||-||Away||Jesse Scholtens||Josiah Gray|
|9/22/2023||Red Sox||-||Away||Touki Toussaint||Chris Sale|
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.