Northern Illinois vs. Nebraska: Promo Codes, Betting Trends, Record ATS, Home/Road Splits – September 16
The Nebraska Cornhuskers (0-2) are double-digit, 13-point favorites heading into their matchup on Saturday, September 16, 2023 against the Northern Illinois Huskies (1-1). The total is 42.5 points for this matchup.
Nebraska ranks 16th-worst in total offense (318 yards per game), but has been a little better on defense, ranking 70th with 352.5 yards allowed per game. Northern Illinois has been keeping opposing offenses in check on defense, allowing only 266.5 total yards per game (25th-best). On offense, it ranks 94th by posting 349 total yards per game.
Watch live sports and more on Fubo! Use our link to sign up for a free trial.
Sportsbook Promo Codes
|BetMGM||GNPLAY1||First Bet Offer: Up to $1500 Back in Bonus Bets|
|Caesars||Click Here||New Users: Bet $50 Get $250|
|FanDuel||Click Here||Bet $5 Get $200 in Bonus Bets|
|PointsBet||Click Here||2x Second Chance Bets Up To $2,000|
Northern Illinois vs. Nebraska Game Info
- Game Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Game Time: 7:00 PM ET
- Location: Lincoln, Nebraska
- Venue: Memorial Stadium (Lincoln, NE)
- TV Channel: Fox Sports 1
|Favorite||Spread||Favorite Spread Odds||Underdog Spread Odds||Total||Over Total Odds||Under Total Odds||Favorite Moneyline||Underdog Moneyline|
Looking to place a bet on Northern Illinois vs. Nebraska? Head to BetMGM using our link to unlock a new user bonus!
Week 3 MAC Betting Trends
- Miami (OH) vs Cincinnati
- Liberty vs Buffalo
- Western Michigan vs Iowa
- Iowa State vs Ohio
- Akron vs Kentucky
- San Jose State vs Toledo
- Bowling Green vs Michigan
- UMass vs Eastern Michigan
- Central Michigan vs Notre Dame
Northern Illinois Betting Records & Stats
Northern Illinois Stats Leaders
- In 12 games last year, Harrison Waylee piled up 899 rushing yards and five touchdowns while averaging 5.4 yards per carry.
- As a runner, Antario Brown compiled 689 yards on the ground with seven touchdowns.
- Kacper Rutkiewicz was an integral part of the air attack last season, amassing 26 receptions for 432 yards and six touchdowns.
- Cole Tucker was targeted 79 times leading to 46 catches, 630 yards and four touchdowns in 12 games.
- On defense C.J. Brown, who was on the field for 12 games, collected 63 tackles and one interception.
- Daveren Rayner accumulated 3.5 sacks to go along with three TFL and 49 tackles in 12 games.
- Devonte O'Malley registered 25 tackles, three TFL, and five sacks in 12 games.
- An important contributor on defense, Michael Kennedy had 23 tackles, five TFL, and six sacks.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit BetMGM for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.