How to Watch the Illinois State vs. Eastern Illinois Game: Streaming & TV Channel Info for September 16
The Eastern Illinois Panthers (1-1) visit the Illinois State Redbirds (2-0) at O'Brien Field on Saturday, September 16, 2023.
Eastern Illinois ranks 62nd in scoring offense (21.0 points per game) and 26th in scoring defense (19.0 points allowed per game) this year. Illinois State has been top-25 on both offense and defense this season, as it ranks 12th-best in total yards per game (467.0) and 14th-best in total yards surrendered per game (201.5).
For more specifics of this contest, including where and how to watch on ESPN+, continue reading.
Illinois State vs. Eastern Illinois Game Info
- Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Time: 3:00 PM ET
- Channel: ESPN+
- Live Stream: Watch this game on ESPN+
- City: Charleston, Illinois
- Venue: O'Brien Field
How to Watch Week 3 Games
- Northern Illinois vs Nebraska
- Virginia vs Maryland
- LSU vs Mississippi State
- San Diego State vs Oregon State
- Western Kentucky vs Ohio State
- Alabama vs South Florida
- Minnesota vs North Carolina
- Army vs UTSA
- Penn State vs Illinois
- Florida State vs Boston College
- North Dakota vs Boise State
- Oklahoma vs Tulsa
- South Carolina vs Georgia
- Wake Forest vs Old Dominion
- Tennessee vs Florida
Illinois State vs. Eastern Illinois Key Statistics
|Illinois State||Eastern Illinois|
|467.0 (18th)||Off. Yards Avg. (Rank)||331.5 (64th)|
|201.5 (14th)||Def. Yards Avg. (Rank)||363.0 (57th)|
|234.5 (13th)||Rush Yards Avg. (Rank)||84.5 (100th)|
|232.5 (36th)||Pass Yards Avg. (Rank)||247.0 (22nd)|
|0 (1st)||Turnovers (Rank)||1 (60th)|
|0 (53rd)||Takeaways (Rank)||0 (53rd)|
Illinois State Stats Leaders
- Zack Annexstad leads Illinois State with 440 yards on 41-of-56 passing with two touchdowns compared to zero interceptions this season.
- Mason Blakemore is his team's leading rusher with 23 carries for 245 yards, or 122.5 per game. He's found the end zone four times on the ground, as well.
- Cole Mueller has compiled 83 yards on 16 carries with two touchdowns.
- Daniel Sobkowicz paces his squad with 167 receiving yards on 10 catches with one touchdown.
- Eddie Kasper has racked up 107 receiving yards (53.5 yards per game) on eight receptions.
- Cam Grandy's nine targets have resulted in nine grabs for 80 yards and one touchdown.
Eastern Illinois Stats Leaders
- Pierce Holley has 494 yards passing for Eastern Illinois, completing 64.5% of his passes and collecting four touchdowns and two interceptions this season.
- Kevin Daniels has racked up 135 yards on 28 carries. He's also caught five passes for 38 yards (19.0 per game) and one touchdown through the air.
- Eli Mirza has 29 yards (14.5 per game) on two carries, while also hauling in 108 yards in the passing game (on seven catches).
- Justin Bowick has caught seven passes for 88 yards (44.0 yards per game) and one touchdown this year.
- DeAirious Smith has a total of 83 receiving yards so far this year, grabbing four passes and scoring one touchdown.
Rep your team with officially licensed Eastern Illinois or Illinois State gear! Head to Fanatics to find jerseys, shirts, and much more.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.