Cubs vs. Diamondbacks: Odds, spread, over/under - September 16
Cody Bellinger and the Chicago Cubs (78-70) will visit Corbin Carroll and the Arizona Diamondbacks (77-72) at Chase Field on Saturday, September 16, with a start time of 8:10 PM ET.
The favored Cubs have -115 moneyline odds against the underdog Diamondbacks, who are listed at -105. The total is 9 runs for the contest (with -110 odds to hit the over and -110 odds to go under).
Cubs vs. Diamondbacks Time and TV Channel
- Date: Saturday, September 16, 2023
- Time: 8:10 PM ET
- TV: ARID
- Location: Phoenix, Arizona
- Venue: Chase Field
- Probable Pitchers: Kyle Hendricks - CHC (6-7, 3.86 ERA) vs Zach Davies - ARI (2-5, 6.81 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
Cubs vs. Diamondbacks Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Here's a look at the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup on multiple sportsbooks.
|Cubs Moneyline||Diamondbacks Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|BetMGM||-115||-105||-||9||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
Have the desire to bet on the Cubs' matchup versus the Diamondbacks but aren't quite sure where to start? We're here to help. Betting the moneyline, run line, and total are three of the most common ways to make bets. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- for example, the Cubs (-115) -- will win the contest. Pretty simple. If you bet $10 on the Cubs to take down the Diamondbacks with those odds, and the Cubs emerge with the victory, you'd get back $18.70.
There are many other ways to play, too. You can wager on player props (will Nico Hoerner get a hit?), parlays (combining picks from different games to multiply your potential winnings), and more. For more details on the many different ways you can wager, check out the BetMGM app and website.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Read More About This Game
|Cubs Injury Report|
|Cubs vs Diamondbacks Betting Trends & Stats|
|Cubs vs Diamondbacks Pitching Matchup|
|How to Watch Cubs vs Diamondbacks|
|Cubs vs Diamondbacks Prediction|
Cubs vs. Diamondbacks Betting Trends and Insights
- This season, the Cubs have won 47 out of the 82 games, or 57.3%, in which they've been favored.
- The Cubs have gone 47-35 (winning 57.3% of their games) when they have played as moneyline favorites of -115 or shorter.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 53.5% chance of a victory for Chicago.
- The Cubs went 4-5 across the nine games they were moneyline favorites in their last 10 matchups.
- In its last 10 matchups, Chicago and its opponents combined to hit the over on the run total two times (all 10 games had set totals).
- The Diamondbacks have been chosen as underdogs in 80 games this year and have walked away with the win 37 times (46.2%) in those games.
- This season, the Diamondbacks have come away with a win 32 times in 73 chances when named as an underdog of at least -105 or worse on the moneyline.
- The Diamondbacks have played as underdogs in seven of their past 10 games and won four of those contests.
- In the last 10 games with a total, Arizona and its opponents are 4-5-1 when it comes to hitting the over.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
Cubs Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||NL Central Rank|
|Win World Series||+3300||12th||2nd|
|Win NL Central||+900||-||2nd|
Think the Cubs can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Chicago and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.