White Sox vs. Twins: Odds, spread, over/under - September 15
Minnesota Twins (77-70) will go head to head against the Chicago White Sox (56-91) at Guaranteed Rate Field on Friday, September 15 at 7:40 PM ET. Currently sitting at 29 steals, Willi Castro will be looking to nab his 30th stolen base of the year.
The favored Twins have -185 moneyline odds against the underdog White Sox, who are listed at +150. The contest's total is set at 9 runs.
White Sox vs. Twins Time and TV Channel
- Date: Friday, September 15, 2023
- Time: 7:40 PM ET
- TV: NBCS-CHI
- Location: Chicago, Illinois
- Venue: Guaranteed Rate Field
- Probable Pitchers: Bailey Ober - MIN (0-0, 0.00 ERA) vs Jesse Scholtens - CHW (1-8, 4.44 ERA)
Watch live sports and TV without cable on all your devices with a seven-day free trial to Fubo!
White Sox vs. Twins Betting Odds, Run Line and Total
Here's a look at the odds, run line and over/under for this matchup available at multiple sportsbooks.
|Twins Moneyline||White Sox Moneyline||Run Line||Total|
|BetMGM||-185||+150||-||9||Bet on this game with BetMGM|
Wanting to wager on the White Sox and Twins game but aren't sure how to get started? Here's a quick breakdown. Some of the most common betting types include the moneyline, run line, and total. A moneyline bet means that you think one of the teams -- the White Sox (+150), for instance -- will win. It's that easy! If the White Sox bring home the win, and you bet $10, you'd get $25.00 back.
There are tons of other ways to bet, including on player props (will Andrew Vaughn hit a home run?), parlays (combining picks from multiple games to multiply your winnings), and more. Check out the BetMGM website and app for more details on the multitude of ways you can play.
Ready to place your bet? Click here and enter bonus code "GNPLAY" to claim your BetMGM promo today.
Discover More About This Game
|White Sox Injury Report|
|Twins vs White Sox Betting Trends & Stats|
|Twins vs White Sox Pitching Matchup|
|Twins vs White Sox Prediction|
|How to Watch Twins vs White Sox|
White Sox vs. Twins Betting Trends and Insights
- The Twins have been favorites in 97 games this season and won 58 (59.8%) of those contests.
- The Twins have a 14-8 record (winning 63.6% of their games) when they have played as moneyline favorites of -185 or shorter.
- The moneyline for this contest implies a 64.9% chance of a victory for Minnesota.
- The Twins went 5-2 across the seven games they were a moneyline favorite in their last 10 matchups.
- In its last 10 matchups (all 10 of them had set totals), Minnesota and its opponents combined to go over the run total six times.
- The White Sox have been chosen as underdogs in 98 games this year and have walked away with the win 32 times (32.7%) in those games.
- This season, the White Sox have been victorious four times in 18 chances when named as an underdog of at least +150 or longer on the moneyline.
- In eight games as underdogs over the last 10 matchups, the White Sox have a record of 2-6.
- In the last 10 games with a total, Chicago and its opponents have combined to hit the over three times.
Want a different way to play? Put together your best lineup of players and you could win cash prizes! Sign up for FanDuel Fantasy using our link for the best first-time player offer.
White Sox Futures Odds
|Odds||MLB Rank||AL Central Rank|
|Win World Series||+100000||17th||2nd|
Think the White Sox can win it all? Check out the latest futures odds for Chicago and place your bets with BetMGM Sportsbook! Be sure to use our link and enter the bonus code "GNPLAY" for special offers.
Not all offers available in all states, please visit sportsbook websites for the latest promotions for your area. Must be 21+ to gamble, please wager responsibly. If you or someone you know has a gambling problem, contact 1-800-GAMBLER.
© 2023 Data Skrive. All rights reserved.